lets talk suicide.....

Skilz™

I saw a guy who wanted to jump off a building and we goaded him into jumping...and he jumped and died and we laughed

Mrs. Skilz™

I saw a guy who wanted to jump off a building and we goaded him into jumping...and he jumped and died and we laughed
:rofl:u need a prayer....
yes this gurl at muh job killed herself about two years back she was always depressed and we used to try to talk to her and be there for her but ah guess her problems were bigger den we thought

Skilz™

:rofl:u need a prayer....
yes this gurl at muh job killed herself about two years back she was always depressed and we used to try to talk to her and be there for her but ah guess her problems were bigger den we thought
I swear you wanna kill yuhself,,,letting next man touch yuh box and batty

Ras_Apache

i know 3 people that threatened to do it and actually did it.

this young girl yesterday that i know threatened to do it....i hope she doesnt

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
I knew a girl who tried it but it failed..she had to leave lucia cause people were laughing at her calling her suicide gone wrong...yeah lucians can be brutal....

PixxY

MiScHiEvOuS 'n PlAyFuL
A good friend, her screen name on Trini Ole Talk was TriniJuliet...heart wrenching, she was ONLY 22 at the time...she died Jan 16th 2003. This girl was beautiful, guys ran after her, but she was stuck on this one abusive asshole...rumour has it she overdosed on pills...she often spoke to my lil sis about jumping off a bridge, my little sis used to freak out and come crying to me, they were good friends. I spoke to her a few times telling her no one is worth your life, that she needs to speak to her parents to get help, she promised she would, but never did.

That was the saddest funeral I ever been to :cray:

Mrs. Skilz™

I swear you wanna kill yuhself,,,letting next man touch yuh box and batty
oh gosh skilz...why we cant jus get along eh? i doh wanna kill muhself dat shiet might hurt! lemme jus die in muh sleep with ah get muh call home...now can we be nice to each other?

Skilz™

A good friend, her screen name on Trini Ole Talk was TriniJuliet...heart wrenching, she was ONLY 22 at the time...she died Jan 16th 2003. This girl was beautiful, guys ran after her, but she was stuck on this one abusive asshole...rumour has it she overdosed on pills...she often spoke to my lil sis about jumping off a bridge, my little sis used to freak out and come crying to me, they were good friends. I spoke to her a few times telling her no one is worth your life, that she needs to speak to her parents to get help, she promised she would, but never did.

That was the saddest funeral I ever been to :cray:
Dat ole ho?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Yea he hung himself in his bedroom, his parents found him, he was in his 2nd yr of college.
I think he had chemical imbalances and if he had agreed to go to a psychiatrist he would have been diagnosed and medicated but alas thats not how the story ended.
He thought he was doing the right thing because he had thoughts of harming his family so he saw it as keeping everyone safe :( RIP

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
anyone know anyone that actually did it? anyone ever consider killing themselves?
if i knew someone who did it or wanted to do it..i wouldnt say it here... i ent know why, maybe just out of respect.....but i never thought about it.....i lie!!!..one time as a kid, i got licks, a dred cut arse for something and i briefly thought about drinking out of a bottle of gasoline he had there.. juss to get sick...to see if muh daddy woulda feel sorry fuh beating meh....:kicks But then i remembered i mightah have a nexxxx sound cut arse and agonizing lecture waiting fuh meh after ah geh better. ( ah prolly was too damn coward too anwyays) ..... Pure Insolence/defiance it was i realize now.

I never thought about ending my life, as a yute I was too goddam happy and "problemless" and as an adult Im too "aware" to consider it....Life is a privelege and i love it even with all its ups and downs.

Last edited:
T

T-MAKAA

Yeh i know someone who did.. GT chick.. Had kids too.. Spoke to me the week before about her "issues" but never sounded suicidal. Went to her crib and cheered her up..well i thought i did. Saw her the week after which was also the day before of the incident looking real jolly. Happier than ever.. Somethign must have happend that night.. cause when i drove by her house going somewhere the next morning.. found out she hung herself. Will never forget that.

trinithunda

Big Steupss
When i worked at Univeral in Florida i knew a guy to was trying to kill himself over and over.. First he slit his wrists and it didn't work, so then he tied a plastic bag around his head with a belt and suffocated. They didn't find him until like a day later. That was a sad funeral. He was really confused about his sexuality. He was doing all kind of missionary work in africa and ting. Man...sighs**

Then a few months back a co'worker at my current workplace also committed suicide. But they kept the whole thing on the hush hush.

Skilz™

When i worked at Univeral in Florida i knew a guy to was trying to kill himself over and over.. First he slit his wrists and it didn't work, so then he tied a plastic bag around his head with a belt and suffocated. They didn't find him until like a day later. That was a sad funeral. He was really confused about his sexuality. He was doing all kind of missionary work in africa and ting. Man...sighs**

Then a few months back a co'worker at my current workplace also committed suicide. But they kept the whole thing on the hush hush.
You is blight or what?How peopel killing deyself round you?

What a buller...so he thought by doing missionary work people would think he straight?

trinithunda

Big Steupss
You is blight or what?How peopel killing deyself round you?

What a buller...so he thought by doing missionary work people would think he straight?
:rolleyes: nah. these were people i knew but were not close to me. Nah, he was seriously confused. And we was taking all kinds of drugs. So i think they said he was having a hallucination or something. The other guy at my current job did it b/c of money problems. SAD