Ladies, whats ur cut off age for having kids

Nica

SAINTSational
u didn't mention that u take precautions in ur initial statement... i kno people who don't and think "well, i have gotten pregnant yet so..." i was hoping that u weren't one of those

:pardon:

of course u don't...if i eh tell Conscious business while he was on here lyin about me, ima tell urs?? :no2:

and u know this how??

If ur a real person, its not hard to be consistent, sorry, didn't kno it was too much to ask...take yuh own damn advice bra,talkin bout study what concern me, u first! :drag:
You seem to be taking this to heart. I'm not Conscious... I'm asking you to disclose what I said to you. I've had the same stance for years. As for you saying how I feel is a lie, I'd like to know how would you know one way or the other.

I'm not one of those people who do things without anticipating a consequence, so ofcourse I take precautions.

Anyways lets not make the rest of this thread about me. I answered your question pages ago.. I'm not going to prolong this any further and I don't need to defend my stance to anyone.

And to the others, this for me was not an argument nor a debate.

when you breeding ahgen?!
No time soon. Altho i do want a lil girl eventually...

allyuh does see convienently?.. my first comment stated that i didnt get why minx was riding nica like that.. seemed like it wasnt bout what she said in HERE but some shit minx hear she say before, past history.. and i would have said the same to anybody else... smh
It didn't seem that way to me. Her first post had what appeared to be a contradiction in it. I saw it as well but as i said, she later clarified. You seemed like YOU wanted to ride Minx just because of her comments towards Nica.

But go ahead and continue allyuh lil cat fight across the board.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

It didn't seem that way to me. Her first post had what appeared to be a contradiction in it. I saw it as well but as i said, she later clarified. You seemed like YOU wanted to ride Minx just because of her comments towards Nica.

steups. i aint even goin to say nothing, because i dont hear you opening up your mouth, if im in a thread and minx will bypass 200 comments to respond to mine. AND to further add, i found minx was taking it to a whole other level when she said "please dont have children yadda yadda yadda".. that was the only reason i said something cos that, frankly, aint her place to dictate. ya dig??

Minxy

You seem to be taking this to heart. I'm not Conscious... I'm asking you to disclose what I said to you. I've had the same stance for years. As for you saying how I feel is a lie, I'd like to know how would you know one way or the other.

im taking this to heart? No dear, like i said, i just like consistency on and off line..that would be nice but...and if u don't remember, then thats what u say...but i doooooooo! lol

I'm not one of those people who do things without anticipating a consequence, so ofcourse I take precautions.

:acute:

Anyways lets not make the rest of this thread about me. I answered your question pages ago.. I'm not going to prolong this any further and I don't need to defend my stance to anyone.

And to the others, this for me was not an argument nor a debate.
Its cool :drag:

be honest, who does fight with who? Do u see me following her on the board, commenting on all her tiffs, trying to turn it into one setta shit?

Minxy

steups. i aint even goin to say nothing, because i dont hear you opening up your mouth, if im in a thread and minx will bypass 200 comments to respond to mine. AND to further add, i found minx was taking it to a whole other level when she said "please dont have children yadda yadda yadda".. that was the only reason i said something cos that, frankly, aint her place to dictate. ya dig??
only when u do it first :grin:...which u can't help urself, but try reeeeeeeeally hard one day...mmmmkay :eek:k:

Well based on my observation, it seems like YOU go out of your way to say something that will stir her up. And for the record, i've never spoken to minx outside of backchat so there's no bias coming from my end. But i'm done, i'm sure allyuh bickering is entertainment for some so carry on.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
for the record, i think you have select vision. but i'm going to leave it at that.. i didn't go after HER for anything other than her statement which i thought was out of timing. that's all. but if you insist otherwise, i'll let it be.

T

T-MAKAA

If you do not want to have kids and then getting pregnant you need to have an abortion, cuz being a mother is the most difficult job to do, particularly if you did not want it to

Besides

I read on Fox News that Obama had made abortion free for black women, which mean money is no longer an issue for yull
Steups

Capitaine

Banned
what your beef with what i said ?

do you know hoe many women who end up abusing the children simply because they were not ready for the sacrifice it require to raise them

do you know that black women are the biggest child abuser in the US

a child is not like a pet that you can give back to the APS if you no longer want it

get you fact straight meego before criticizing me

T

T-MAKAA

what your beef with what i said ?

do you know hoe many women who end up abusing the children simply because they were not ready for the sacrifice it require to raise them

do you know that black women are the biggest child abuser in the US

a child is not like a pet that you can give back to the APS if you no longer want it

get you fact straight meego before criticizing me
*no comment*