Ladies, whats ur cut off age for having kids

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Then how is it she has 5 years? Wouldnt that be the same for the next 10 years?
because she may put more permanent measures in place after five years, when her cut off time is there

actually i do sweets :brunette: and i don't go off on tangents, im observant ;) ..ima caller outter, remember :kicks
no you twist shit to fit your own skewered logic.. cos if it doesnt make sense in Minxworld then it isnt logical.. remember.. yea. ok. as for the caller outter, you gonna call the wrong person out (like that mtoher and daughter), get two black eyes and end up looking like a raccoon. but thats neither here nor there..

:kicks...why dont u let her answer for herself...or are those ur feelings as well? Funny how u perfect women find excuses for everything :kicks
she answered how many times? my feelings were stated earlier, if you didnt see them, scroll back and look. "perfect" women as compared to what? tragically flawed? nobody finding excuses, its her life, and she know why she say that.. why u cant just accept.. thats all i'm saying. :dntknw:

Minxy

you've heard me say otherwise on what. I said previously that I don't want kids and I said it here again... and I've also said before that if I do happen to get pregnant I would keep the child. My stance hasn't changed. And no I was not part coily kinks nonsense
i've heard u say otherwise about wanting kids, in real life actually, and yea u were, but is aright, i guess im the only one who remembers..its all gravy baby :drag:..

Minxy

no you twist shit to fit your own skewered logic.. cos if it doesnt make sense in Minxworld then it isnt logical.. remember.. yea. ok. as for the caller outter, you gonna call the wrong person out (like that mtoher and daughter), get two black eyes and end up looking like a raccoon. but thats neither here nor there..

she answered how many times? my feelings were stated earlier, if you didnt see them, scroll back and look. "perfect" women as compared to what? tragically flawed? nobody finding excuses, its her life, and she know why she say that.. why u cant just accept.. thats all i'm saying. :dntknw:
sweets, like i really give a fuk who agrees with me and who doesn't? Anyone cyan feel anyway about anyTING...all meh ask for is consistency.. mmmkay... lolol

Nica

SAINTSational
sorry, i guess i was giving her the benefit of the doubt to think she was an educated woman that could take some kina precaution rather than let an accident of a child that she DOESN'T want happen. The truth is, she is just like every other late bloomer..convincing herself that she doesn't NEED to have a child, even tho she wants one
Minx, how are you to know my thought processes, how are you to know what I REALLY want? Have I ever shared that with you? You do not know that that was a decision I made way back when I was 22. I am not trying to convince myself or anyone that I don't need to have a child.

I said I don't want a child and that's my decision to make, without taking other people's opinion into consideration. If in 2 years I change my mind, that is also my decision to make. For the past 8 years up to this moment, I have no maternal clock ticking in my head. I don't see babies and go "aww". I don't think about "when I have my kid" or that sort of thing.

As for taking precaution, you seem to be missing the fact that I do and point it out several times.

Now if you find me a method of contraction that prevents at 100% (besides abstinance), please point me in that direction. Thanks

Nica

SAINTSational
i've heard u say otherwise about wanting kids, in real life actually, and yea u were, but is aright, i guess im the only one who remembers..its all gravy baby :drag:..
What did I say? Please tell me because I honestly don't remember a conversation with you regarding this.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol.. nica you confessing your deepest darkest fears to minx.. lOL :rofl: you might as well talk to the Flamingo on the neighbor front lawn lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
sweets, like i really give a fuk who agrees with me and who doesn't? Anyone cyan feel anyway about anyTING...all meh ask for is consistency.. mmmkay... lolol

who is you to demand consistency. she feel to change she mind.. daiz she.. is not you gettin pregnant or pushin nobody out. doh study it.. study what concern you .. daiz all

T

T-MAKAA

I understand where you're coming from. However the reality is that no forms of contraceptive prevents pregnancy at a rate of 100%. So I keep that in mind. It's one of the main reasons I have said in the past that I would not sleep with a man that I cannot see myself having a child for. The fact is, there is always a chance of contraceptive failure.

As for the age thing.. I don't see any reason why I should not answer. Keeping what I've said above in mind... if I'm childless at the age of 35, I will pursue measures to make that permanent.
Okay

Somehow I feel if that if minx comment came from someone else LR wouldn't be on it like that.

That was a valid question posed by minx that Nica later clarified.

J

Juan Dan

:vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire:

some people blame all the problems in the world on gad are the devvil
I blame t makaa

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Somehow I feel if that if minx comment came from someone else LR wouldn't be on it like that.

allyuh does see convienently?.. my first comment stated that i didnt get why minx was riding nica like that.. seemed like it wasnt bout what she said in HERE but some shit minx hear she say before, past history.. and i would have said the same to anybody else... smh

Minxy

Minx, how are you to know my thought processes, how are you to know what I REALLY want? Have I ever shared that with you? You do not know that that was a decision I made way back when I was 22. I am not trying to convince myself or anyone that I don't need to have a child.

cause alla allyuh is di same

I said I don't want a child and that's my decision to make, without taking other people's opinion into consideration. If in 2 years I change my mind, that is also my decision to make. For the past 8 years up to this moment, I have no maternal clock ticking in my head. I don't see babies and go "aww". I don't think about "when I have my kid" or that sort of thing.

LIES!!

As for taking precaution, you seem to be missing the fact that I do and point it out several times.

Now if you find me a method of contraction that prevents at 100% (besides abstinance), please point me in that direction. Thanks
u didn't mention that u take precautions in ur initial statement... i kno people who don't and think "well, i have gotten pregnant yet so..." i was hoping that u weren't one of those

jeez you two are always bickering lol
:pardon:

What did I say? Please tell me because I honestly don't remember a conversation with you regarding this.
of course u don't...if i eh tell Conscious business while he was on here lyin about me, ima tell urs?? :no2:

lol.. nica you confessing your deepest darkest fears to minx.. lOL :rofl: you might as well talk to the Flamingo on the neighbor front lawn lol
and u know this how??

who is you to demand consistency. she feel to change she mind.. daiz she.. is not you gettin pregnant or pushin nobody out. doh study it.. study what concern you .. daiz all
If ur a real person, its not hard to be consistent, sorry, didn't kno it was too much to ask...take yuh own damn advice bra,talkin bout study what concern me, u first! :drag:

Miss Understood

Sweetest Taboo
WHO knew a simple discussion about pregnancy, could have turned into such a heated debate.... not even debate, more like an argument!

Minxy

Guuuuurl! and she have the nerve to tell me study meh own business when she in here answering for a grown woman! :kicks...glad someone admitted that they see finally!

Minxy

WHO knew a simple discussion about pregnancy, could have turned into such a heated debate.... not even debate, more like an argument!
it was fine but Ms who does mine her own business always gotta stir the pot where im concerned...is aright..i have plenty :fans:..gotta love IMIX!