Ladies Ladies Ladies.. which would you choose..

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
a looks gay...

c...doesn't do it for me...

so i'mma say B

:rofl: process of elimination eh? :rofl:

a - I'm not into the light eyes thing. Find it vaguely creepy...no offense to anyone with light eyes.......but he has a nice set of lips on him. And I like his body best.

b & C - dont really turn my crank

edit: looked at B again. He's alright. I just wasnt feeling the hat thing in the first picture.

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
a not too bad .. like his eyes.. lol.. b would make my head turn. and c looks too much like an angry goat with that mouth for my liking lol

TC

Steuuuupssss!
a. simply because of his light eyes...I go gaga for light eyes...real ones, no contacts.

Nica

SAINTSational
In the case of A, if the first pic was the only one of his there I would say A. His other pics spoiled it.

I'd go with B

and I'm saying that hoping that he's 6' or over

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
In the case of A, if the first pic was the only one of his there I would say A. His other pics spoiled it.

I'd go with B

and I'm saying that hoping that he's 6' or over
a woman after my own heart.. A , that first pic is teh pic i liked.. he has a nice face.. very neat.. pretty..

B i dunno that first shot had me.. but the third one is the one that made me notice.. he's biracial..and of caribbean heritage.. he's 6'2

C.. dont even get his name in the credits of my film lol

Last edited:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
B&C look too latin for my taste....and they look gay as all hell...i will go with A cause he has intensity and depth in his eyes (has nothing to do with the color) the rest are just pretty and look hollow and empty

Nica

SAINTSational
B&C look too latin for my taste....and they look gay as all hell...i will go with A cause he has intensity and depth in his eyes (has nothing to do with the color) the rest are just pretty and look hollow and empty
You don't think A's second pic look fruity?