Ladies and Gentlemen, what styles do you...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
...like to see worn on the opposite sex? Post pics, describe, etc. my bad if there's already a thread like this.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
On guys I like them to look clean & neat no matter the style - not big into saggy/baggy clothes. I appreciate all styles although preppy, geek and hipster chic as been catchin' my eye lately..

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I like a lot of those styles triniameri

I like men to look comfortable in their attire. No super tight shirts or pants. On the opposite end, no dress length shirts or super sagging pants. I sometimes like the sort of rugged look and hats.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
lol hold up did n't we have this already was it a gladiator thread?

btw mos def was the template till i realized he had about 13 kids and was marrying strippers

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
lol hold up did n't we have this already was it a gladiator thread?

btw mos def was the template till i realized he had about 13 days and was marrying strippers
Possibly. I didn't search for the thread. When I get a chance I will and then maybe dragon can merge them.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Possibly. I didn't search for the thread. When I get a chance I will and then maybe dragon can merge them.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! His thread (gladiator) had a bunch of chicks in there wearing buy 1 get 125 free lingeree and sunglasses you buy from the beauty supply store.

#NoMa'am

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
On guys I like them to look clean & neat no matter the style - not big into saggy/baggy clothes. I appreciate all styles although preppy, geek and hipster chic as been catchin' my eye lately..

nothing else is needed cept a beautiful mind