Ladies 10 Minutes of...

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
I Like It 2 Bad said:
only 10 minutes :rolleyes:...nah man Kama yuh could do better than dat
oh hush...I garuntee a Big "o" in 8 minutes wit dis tongue here

(did I just say dat out loud..)
 

I Like It 2 Bad

Ruff Wine on my KITTY
Kama - all de rounds suppose tuh be marathon rounds.....come on now dis is not ah game


DWizard - meet me in de back...I need ah spankin
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
I Like It 2 Bad said:
Kama - all de rounds suppose tuh be marathon rounds.....come on now dis is not ah game


DWizard - met me in de back...I need ah spankin
heh heh..dais no scene.. whey meh belt? or do you want de paddle? wait..yuh want me to bring de handcuffs?:fyah :fyah
 

I Like It 2 Bad

Ruff Wine on my KITTY
DWizard of AAHS said:
heh heh..dais no scene.. whey meh belt? or do you want de paddle? wait..yuh want me to bring de handcuffs?:fyah :fyah
bring de handcuffs, chains, feathers, candle wax, whip cream & strawberries.....matter ah fact jus bring everyting in de pink box under meh bed...tanx...doh 4get de key is under de mat eh
 

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
I Like It 2 Bad said:
bring de handcuffs, chains, feathers, candle wax, whip cream & strawberries.....matter ah fact jus bring everyting in de pink box under meh bed...tanx...doh 4get de key is under de mat eh

:movies :movies .. *slim likes to watch movies *:angel1
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
I Like It 2 Bad said:
bring de handcuffs, chains, feathers, candle wax, whip cream & strawberries.....matter ah fact jus bring everyting in de pink box under meh bed...tanx...doh 4get de key is under de mat eh
gyul...HOW DARE YOU FORGET DE ICE?!?!?

Anyway i have all dat already.. I just get a black feather about 15 inches long.. Ah hope yuh ready
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
slimgyal said:
:movies :movies .. *slim likes to watch movies *:angel1
Doh worry.. I have camera's all over she house..
(damn... gotta hush now)

I'll send u a copy.. pm yuh address! lol
 
Top