keep me company

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
So I am in a waiting room killing time n most of the other threads today are uninspiring to read.

Anyone can keep me company for a while?

LB

:kicks

And the rude west indian in me wants to say mind yuh rass business :lol

I bored. Pure bad manna pickney inna di place :rolleyes:

Hiiii BuggyLady,

The fass ass west inidian in me wants to know what you waiting for in the "waiting" room?

LB

A few of dem are cute with dem likkle fass selves asking ppl why dem is here :kicks

The other I'd bunt kick into next week if their parents looked away for a minute!

:kicks Make sure the parents not looking and give the troublesome pickney one kick inna dem rass.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i just wondered that to myself.. i really paid it no mind.. lol. i say damn work so beastly that i need something to distract me? lol..

LB

yea i just wondered that to myself.. i really paid it no mind.. lol. i say damn work so beastly that i need something to distract me? lol..
my thing is, as long as u hit ur deadlines then ppl shouldnt fret too tough on it. when i have contract workers I dont care if the iggle as long as they do their work correctly and is done when its supposed to. lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i need your advice....my boss and a couple of co-workers of mine have the type of rapport where we make sexual innuendos all the time....he is cool as all hell and i appreciate the fact that we all can get along...but he has said something to me sexually that i am a little taken aback by and somewhat uncomfortable with...how do i tell him, without killing the rapport and messing it up for everybody else, since we do get a lot of leniency?

LB

i need your advice....my boss and a couple of co-workers of mine have the type of rapport where we make sexual innuendos all the time....he is cool as all hell and i appreciate the fact that we all can get along...but he has said something to me sexually that i am a little taken aback by and somewhat uncomfortable with...how do i tell him, without killing the rapport and messing it up for everybody else, since we do get a lot of leniency?
dang u gonna make me think??!!

hmmm, was the comment one that just crossed the line even though u all make sexual innuendos all the time, or are u uncomfortable with the comment because u sense he really meant the comment towards you?

I'm guessing if it made u uncomfortable because there was more to it than playfulness, I'd may ask him one on one if he is catching feelings. If he is, maybe keep it light and remind him that you all have this great rapport and noone should take each other too seriously.

that's my stab in the dark with it.

sankofaa

Bug if I can step in here just a moment

I think she needs to give him the pums. Its obvious theres some sexual energy there and once released, the mystery of it goes away.

vote kofaa

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
jus say .. nah n ah i'm not down with that.. lol.. you can be if you want but count me out..

LB

Bug if I can step in here just a moment

I think she needs to give him the pums. Its obvious theres some sexual energy there and once released, the mystery of it goes away.

vote kofaa

Interesting advice, Sankofaa. So if she just drag him into the broom closet, ride him til he begs for mercy, then that should stop all subsequent inappropriate sexual comments, eh? :brunette:

hmm, interesting theory indeed.......NikkiG what say you?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
dang u gonna make me think??!!

hmmm, was the comment one that just crossed the line even though u all make sexual innuendos all the time, or are u uncomfortable with the comment because u sense he really meant the comment towards you?

I'm guessing if it made u uncomfortable because there was more to it than playfulness, I'd may ask him one on one if he is catching feelings. If he is, maybe keep it light and remind him that you all have this great rapport and noone should take each other too seriously.

that's my stab in the dark with it.
it makes me uncomfortable because i don't like when men show me special attention....and he said he was thinking about me during his time off, and what prompted the thoughts was him reading something, he then gives me a copy of what he was reading and it was an article about different sexual positions...he says this while we are alone....he knows that i am currently seeing someone and he jokes that he is jealous and asks about him all the time...it made me uncomfortable because i don't believe he would have said anything like that to my other co-workers...if he does speak that way to them, i wouldn't mind

and fyi BROWNI: he is jamaican lol