KAYDEE....haul your tail inna yah====>

Roz

~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~
How come me ha fu find out bout registration from smaddie else and me na hear um from you! :devil :devil :devil

Roz

Kaydee said:
*slowly exits the thread*

HAUL YOUR TAIL BACK INNA YAH...ME TILL A WAIT FOR AN ANSWER. :mad :mad

*Can't depend pan neiga fu tell your bout affairs ahead of time*

K

Kaydee

wah u want me do u status pan IM has been BRB all day, so me tink u no dey

Roz

Kaydee said:
wah u want me do u status pan IM has been BRB all day, so me tink u no dey
Nice try...but them hab subbin name TELEfackingPHONE!

K

Kaydee

Roz said:
Nice try...but them hab subbin name TELEfackingPHONE!
bbbbbbbbut....*thinking*
.....me busy a help she, she say she would tell u. oh my jack. spare me no

Roz

Kaydee said:
bbbbbbbbut....*thinking*
.....me busy a help she, she say she would tell u. oh my jack. spare me no

hhhhhmmmmmm *thinking out loud*
*Cancels trip to DC at the end of the month, and cancel trip again to MD again in November*

Since I am the last too know...I am not COMING!

K

Kaydee

Roz said:
hhhhhmmmmmm *thinking out loud*
*Cancels trip to DC at the end of the month, and cancel trip again to MD again in November*

Since I am the last too know...I am not COMING!
:eek: :eek: a so u go left rwe a hang so..... :fight......me go tell she a so u do she.......better mind she no revoke u status.

Roz

Kaydee said:
:eek: :eek: a so u go left rwe a hang so..... :fight......me go tell she a so u do she.......better mind she no revoke u status.

Thats a permanent status...can not be revoked. Even thou me tell BEX with all are you that involved, mek me know what dates..cause I have to make a quick run to Florida to drop my daughter off for the summer on the 25th. I AM GOING TO BE FREE :fairy :fairy :fairy

*If she know wha good fu she, mek she try and revoke my status after all me hard work*

K

Kaydee

u know dat no tap she from try revoke um...she min a try fo me dis marnin'

well from wah she tell me a eh start from the 19-27, but me tink the big fetes a dem start round de 25th so as long as u reach de nite u good. Cause crossroads a de spot, among others.

K

Kaydee

:confused but wait me wan know wah mek me a get cuss........me hope she done get fo she share.

Roz

Kaydee said:
u know dat no tap she from try revoke um...she min a try fo me dis marnin'

well from wah she tell me a eh start from the 19-27, but me tink the big fetes a dem start round de 25th so as long as u reach de nite u good. Cause crossroads a de spot, among others.

As long as are you drunking ra$$ will be able to drive, I will make a return trip the same day. So me expect are you dey a the airport pan time and SOBER!

*me go deal with she case right now and call she, since me nar do a blasted thing at work* *and me a blame it all on you* :duck :duck :duck

Roz

Kaydee said:
:confused but wait me wan know wah mek me a get cuss........me hope she done get fo she share.
She a get cuss just now....you to blame cause she send me an IM and said it was all your doing.

K

Kaydee

DRIVE WEY???? SOBER?? U CANT SERIOUS:bydebar....yeah me will drive me just hope u cyan find u way back, cause me nah know dc from the back a me hand.

Roz

Kaydee said:
DRIVE WEY???? SOBER?? U CANT SERIOUS:bydebar....yeah me will drive me just hope u cyan find u way back, cause me nah know dc from the back a me hand.

That's why me can't deal with are you NO GOOD SET A PEOPLE. :duck SAVE THE BLASTED DRINKING TILL ME GET DEY. Me a ketch one early flight out and hope to be back by 9, so its no blasted reason for are you ra$$ a get drunk so early.

*Needs to re-evaluate them set a drunkers that me know*

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
Roz said:
That's why me can't deal with are you NO GOOD SET A PEOPLE. :duck SAVE THE BLASTED DRINKING TILL ME GET DEY. Me a ketch one early flight out and hope to be back by 9, so its no blasted reason for are you ra$$ a get drunk so early.

hmmph.... good fuh you, no manners... plannin trips an dont even invite fellow contingents :devil

Roz

yanktiguan said:
hmmph.... good fuh you, no manners... plannin trips an dont even invite fellow contingents :devil

;) ;) *next drunker that needs evaluation*

Babes only now them no good people tell me bout trip. My only trip planned was to drop off my little one on the 25th and come back. Now them set of drunkers making me spend extra money since them a plan affairs pan the same dam day. Your welcome to come...its your type of fair..NOTHING BUT ILLEGAL alcohol. :duck

K

Kaydee

Roz said:

me know YOU nah call me one drunk....cant be....mussa one typo. :drinkers

well as lang as u no interupt me liquor time we COOL. :cool:

K

Kaydee

yanktiguan said:

she no invite you yanktiguan.....no good gyal. :duck

you invited see, no study she.