Kama

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
QueenBea said:
like dis man ain' see big ppl talkin to him:p
hold on queenbea .....* Yes is this the Toronto Hilton Hotel...i am just confirmin my presidential suite....yeah room #69, king size bed and two jacuzzis....Tanks*........

yeah Ms Bea u done know...i will be my usual self carryin on with no behavior.....:fyah :fyah

Sweetie

da sweet one
Kamasutra said:
hold on queenbea .....* Yes is this the Toronto Hilton Hotel...i am just confirmin my presidential suite....yeah room #69, king size bed and two jacuzzis....Tanks*........

yeah Ms Bea u done know...i will be my usual self carryin on with no behavior.....:fyah :fyah
We comin to stay with u :D :D

:p

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
Queenbear- U know i always have room for my imix family *wink*

Sweetie--CheeseCake what Flavor u want....

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Kamasutra said:
Queenbear- U know i always have room for my imix family *wink*

Sweetie--CheeseCake what Flavor u want....
Can I put in an order too?? LOL i jus realize you typed meh name Queenbear, did you mean to do that :kicks

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Kamasutra said:
Sweetie--Well u know where to come an get it...:p :D

Queenbea--that was a typo....what's your order?
I would also love a piece of cheesecake that I can eat while watchin the Matrix Reloaded dvd/vhs that you bringin me from on flatbush;):p

Sweetie

da sweet one
Kamasutra said:
sorry well it's not like i know where to deliver it....:)
AH TELL YUH I go be in de first band first section of de parade... go stand in front of the parade and jus scream meh name! :p

and if dat doh work ah could meet yuh in yuh room #69 of de Hilton :p

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
Sweetie said:
AH TELL YUH I go be in de first band first section of de parade... go stand in front of the parade and jus scream meh name! :p

and if dat doh work ah could meet yuh in yuh room #69 of de Hilton :p

i like the second rendezvous better....:D