Kaiso....Hoe & Whore

OverLord Strum

According to my logic...

Hoe = man or woman who is easy to have sex with, they normally sleep with alot of people in a relatively short period of time. They are easy to impress and it takes little or no seduction to have them naked.

Whore = man or woman who has sex for a personal gain, whether it be money, video light, recognition, a case of doritos chips, etc.

Last edited:

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Hoe = man or woman who is easy to have sex with, they normally sleep with alot of people in a relatively short period of time. They are easy to impress and it takes little or no seduction to have them naked.

Whore = man or woman who has sex for a personal gain, whether it be money, video light, recognition, a case of doritos chips, etc.
nice definitions

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
:rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yo yall gun mek i get put out at 2am is wha kinda hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

but shit wait. Im a hoe den?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

lol you dat happen fuh real the other day right.