jus a question

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
i know everyone is vex as to how horrible everyones weekend has been but i wanted to know if anyone is goin to the Ark tonite
im not a big jouvert fan so i want to do somethin else

Chandra

PtHova said:
i know everyone is vex as to how horrible everyones weekend has been but i wanted to know if anyone is goin to the Ark tonite
im not a big jouvert fan so i want to do somethin else
girl i wanted to go to the ark tonite but supposly the fete into jouvay starts at 4 pm this afternoon but my thing is dam why go all the way out to Brooklyn if them police will be shutting things down again.!

at this point i look at it this way just go out and have a good time make the most of it because labor day comes once a year and we West Indians does look forward to it even though with all the crap that is going on this year we just have to enjoy and like Rupee says "enjoy yourself in the mas cause you never know it could be your last" and life is to dam short if u dont make the most of it for yourself then who will do it for you.
Just remember to stay safe and have a wonderful time and live it up!!:cool:

well my weekend goin great an i in point party tonight in kc hideaway ah hear nyah an fyan them touchin down iwer an thing tonight is more of ah lime night yes cause as soon as that done an ah come home is to bathe an head out on the parkway awoahhhhhhhhhhh p.s i will be drunk again tonight

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
Re: Re: jus a question

Chandra said:
girl i wanted to go to the ark tonite but supposly the fete into jouvay starts at 4 pm this afternoon but my thing is dam why go all the way out to Brooklyn if them police will be shutting things down again.!

i jus called the Ark and the man said they jus opened the doors for tonites party
he said they have to greedy people already there lingerin around

Chandra

Re: Re: Re: jus a question

PtHova said:
Chandra said:

i jus called the Ark and the man said they jus opened the doors for tonites party
he said they have to greedy people already there lingerin around
Greedy people but them greedy people is paying them money to go in yes :confused :cool: