Junkie

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
:eek: :eek: junior's cheesecake???

OH NO!!! i just realized my slice of cheesecake is still in nytrini's fridge!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
RIP cheesecake

Sweetie

da sweet one
soca junkie said:

OH NO!!! i just realized my slice of cheesecake is still in nytrini's fridge!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
RIP cheesecake
hahahaha... poor ting dat long gone...lol

but what we bought could lead to eatin JUNIO?RS :)

P

Pimptress

soca junkie said:

RIP cheesecake

hehehehehehehehehehehehe that cheesecake's funeral was sunday morning breakfast time

sorry to hear that sweetie :(

Sweetie

da sweet one
soca junkie said:
hmmmmm....... :scratch :scratch what else could it be......

thiiiiiiiiink .... what could lead me and Bea to gettin JUNIORS and it made out of paper ;)

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
soca junkie said:

RIP cheesecake

:kicks poor nytrini no control nah?

soca junkie

Sweetie said:
thiiiiiiiiink .... what could lead me and Bea to gettin JUNIORS and it made out of paper ;)
your passport??? :kicks...ummmmm a refund check???? :headbang i doh know.....

Sweetie

da sweet one
soca junkie said:
your passport??? :kicks...ummmmm a refund check???? :headbang i doh know.....
oh boyyyyyy.. I can see that someone has not yet met their food quota for 2pm yet :rolleyes: :secrets *it says from Toronto to New York and From New York to Toronto on it* *jots down note to go to store to get some certain gum*

soca junkie

Sweetie said:
oh boyyyyyy.. I can see that someone has not yet met their food quota for 2pm yet :rolleyes: :secrets *it says from Toronto to New York and From New York to Toronto on it* *jots down note to go to store to get some certain gum*
YOUR TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fairy gum and allergy drugs please......

Sweetie

da sweet one
soca junkie said:
YOUR TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fairy gum and allergy drugs please......
hahahahahha :cool:

*oh and I already put in meh request to ms Nytrini about the stash of peanut m&m's I would like to find at meh seat on D'BACHANNAL BUGGY :D

soca junkie

Sweetie said:
hahahahahha :cool:

*oh and I already put in meh request to ms Nytrini about the stash of peanut m&m's I would like to find at meh seat on D'BACHANNAL BUGGY :D

consider it done :cool: