Job Opportunity - NYC

clchick

Title: Business Banking Officer (BBO)

Reporting Relationship: Financial Center Manager

Matrix To: Area/Region Business Banking Manager

Grade/Level: S

Licensing: Life and Health, series 6 (or 7), 63

Compensation Structure: Base salary and variable compensation (See applicable compensation plan brochure for details.)

Position Summary:

Proactively source, acquire, and expand business banking customer relationships by maximizing sales opportunities and ensuring customer retention. Probe within customer base for needs and opportunities to cross-sell to other business segments.

Position Responsibilities:

Execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the Financial Center business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
Achieve personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new business, while utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging bank products and services.
Establish and maintain key relationships and business contacts within the community and targeted industry segments to create opportunities for growth.
Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
Interface with Commercial Business, Insurance, and Investment partners to ensure ongoing communication with regard to existing and future customer needs.
Analyze trends in both local/niche market and customer profiles to identify potential sales opportunities.
Support sales/service activities within the Financial Center by participating in seminars, micro-marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
Drive efforts in the Financial Center to identify and implement service behaviors that improve the overall customer experience.
Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
Resolve customer complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
Provide ongoing coaching Financial Associates and Client Financial Analysts to effectively identify referral opportunities.
Education:

Bachelor’s degree in Business (preferred) or equivalent work experience
Experience/Skills:

Retail/sales experience
Experience in Small Business Banking preferred
Customer service orientation
Demonstrated ability motivate and influence others
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Financial/business acumen
Basic computer skills
Please forward all resumes and inquiries to:

Frank Ortega

Fordham Financial Center Manager

Phone: 718 295-2181

E-mail: Frank.ortega@citigroup.com

benjie

Debble
elq said:
S = Soooooooooooo you're really a teller...
I don't think she got it. :kicks

@ Kiz -It looks like an FA position but probaly a senior level one as they want securities licensing.

Kiz

benjie said:
I don't think she got it. :kicks

@ Kiz -It looks like an FA position but probaly a senior level one as they want securities licensing.

u stay deh and wonder if I ah geh it or not :kicks

I still want to know what the S stand for and what it is equivalent to on the GS scale..........cuz to me it looking like ah Govt job :dntknw:

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb
Trinikiz said:
ah know what you were saying boy.....allyuh slow today jed

stueeeeeeeeeeeeeps dey doesn't understand sometimes wen ppl just fucking with dem
buh ah wah know is wah he mean by hotgalling....... :confused

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Hot_Gal973 said:
buh ah wah know is wah he mean by hotgalling....... :confused
stueeeeeeeeeeeeeps dey doesn't understand sometimes wen ppl just fucking with dem :dirol: