Job Opening

S

Solidarity

Cause allyuh so damn resourceful :D

One of my staff members is leaving and i need to replace her so if you know of anyone please have em inbox me or u can do it on their behalf. Thanks!

The gig is in the Downtown Brooklyn office of the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB) www.uhab.org. It's a non-profit and we don't pay much but we have a great benefits package, pretty laid-back organizational atmosphere and the work itself can be pretty fulfilling.

The ideal candidate is a bilingual (Spanish & English), college grad, person of color with some experience in NYC housing and/or community organizing. No imixers please, oonu doh wuk!

i'll provide more details if anyone has any good candidates.

Thanks again!

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
In_Solidarity said:
Cause allyuh so damn resourceful :D

One of my staff members is leaving and i need to replace her so if you know of anyone please have em inbox me or u can do it on their behalf. Thanks!

The gig is in the Downtown Brooklyn office of the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB) www.uhab.org. It's a non-profit and we don't pay much but we have a great benefits package, pretty laid-back organizational atmosphere and the work itself can be pretty fulfilling.

The ideal candidate is a bilingual (Spanish & English), college grad, person of color with some experience in NYC housing and/or community organizing. No imixers please, oonu doh wuk!

i'll provide more details if anyone has any good candidates.

Thanks again!

i may need this job in a few........my company is laying off pretty soon........i speak blackanese! does that qualify? i also know sign language