Janet Jackson's weight

T

Trini Exhibitionist

well good for her....as long as she's happy....let deh woman be!!!! lawd....I'm sure she will get rid of all that before Carnival...but wait...Soca Warriors Fete is Feb/17...she have time man :D

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
At least this pic is not bad at all....the recent few I've seen are horrible. Well who knows what she's going through...it could be illness and she had to stop working out or she's pregnant.

T

Trini Exhibitionist

bluestar said:
At least this pic is not bad at all....the recent few I've seen are horrible. Well who knows what she's going through...it could be illness and she had to stop working out or she's pregnant.

Janet is PREGNANT?
SHE IS?
SINCE WHEN?
:yahoo:

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
Trini Exhibitionist said:
Janet is PREGNANT?
SHE IS?
SINCE WHEN?
:yahoo:

No, no , no. I'm just saying she might be and nobody knows....seeing how she is so secretive and all

T

Trini Exhibitionist

bluestar said:
No, no , no. I'm just saying she might be and nobody knows....seeing how she is so secretive and all

oh ok then :D

CARAMELSISTA

she still looks good and is still pretty. so what if is gain a little weight! facking tabloids have nothing better to do, i bet have of those editors big like whales and thy writing one set of shite on Janet. leave the girl and let her live geeessssshhhh :hunter:

HornaMan4Hire

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET
this aint the first time i seen her chunky.. she always gets like that during her off times but when she has an album comming out she gets fit and toned up

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
She's rich, she'll get a personal trainer and work off more in 6 weeks than many of us can do in 6 months.

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
CARAMELSISTA said:
she still looks good and is still pretty. so what if is gain a little weight! facking tabloids have nothing better to do, i bet have of those editors big like whales and thy writing one set of shite on Janet. leave the girl and let her live geeessssshhhh :hunter:
add to that, she's gonna be 40 in a couple months.
ppl really need to get a life. it's not like she look like star jones or m'onique or sumthin.

CARAMELSISTA

Mystic Xtremist said:
ppl really need to get a life. it's not like she look like star jones or m'onique or sumthin.
now that's not nice Mysty! :D

GoldnHoney

Swappilicious...
i find she look nice....let she live her life.....like u dont know that these days thick is in....even tho is in a sweatsuit...

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
Mystic Xtremist said:
Even in those pictures, she doesn't look she'll be 40 soon.
I think she looks fine with the exception of the sweats (which I hate unless you're going to the gym).
I'm sure she'll be able to find something flattering for her new shape.
Plus, she has never been a thin person. She always had a little meat on her bones (with the exception of a couple of years ago when she wanted to be super skinny)....
I hopes she's happy with herself and say fack off to the tabloids :dwarf: