It's Friday 4/30/2010 What have you learned this week?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Well I LMFaO @ this video

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5a5QN0eMK64&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5a5QN0eMK64&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

---Sip Slooow--- :rofl:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Why we got 3 shows with women lookin for men?

The Chilli show
the Peppa Show
the Brandy Show....
media propaganda choose a topic all of a sudden its what the viewers want to see so they have to provide 40mil duplicate shows.

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Welp:
1. I don't know the difference between hanging out and dating therefore i've been a complete idiot. Heightening my trust issue to coach worthy.
2. That the whole immgration thing is one half racist and the other half chickens coming home to roost.
3. Mosely is gonna kick Mayweather's ass Saturday night.
4. That IMIX at times can leave me with a "why did you post this shyt?" feeling after awhile.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
media propaganda choose a topic all of a sudden its what the viewers want to see so they have to provide 40mil duplicate shows.

Taj I'm Shocked!!!!!

here you are @ 2 in mawning credit scamming.

Ingram is so going to get you.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that dumb dudes who beat women have dumber friends who tape it
that contrary to popular belief, human suffering can be quantified- whose life was worth more - an african slave, or a european jew?
that politics is surging to the forefront once again.. at least we forget bout Tiger's wood..
that immigration law can spark fierce debates.....
that women who have a bunch of kids and go on welfare and demand to be helped should point fingers at conservatives who decry her being on welfare and shout "at least i didn't have any abortions!!!" .. what could they say to that???
that somebody else just put themselves on my list.. no bueno...
that lesbians have been a raging topic of debate.. wasnt interested so never read the thread...

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
that contrary to popular belief, human suffering can be quantified- whose life was worth more - an african slave, or a european jew?
that politics is surging to the forefront once again.. at least we forget bout Tiger's wood..
that women who have a bunch of kids and go on welfare and demand to be helped should point fingers at conservatives who decry her being on welfare and shout "at least i didn't have any abortions!!!" .. what could they say to that???
that lesbians have been a raging topic of debate.. wasnt interested so never read the thread...
WTf you drinking de same ting as Taj

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Nice summary!