It just hit me!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I just got out of a supermarket in New York! My God, expensive! I now understand what you guys an the news have been saying.Feel sorry for folks boy! Waw!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
steups, it mad, I just wanted some stuff to munch on and stuff for breakfast tomorrow, nearly 200 dollars later, I say wha de ass! Back to the restaurants! I can't be bothered!

Rinababy

It hit my ass last week! When grocery shopping spent over 150 for one person! Most of the damn food done already. These prices are crazy

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Allyuh buying groceries at D'Agastino ah wah? LOL, yeah the price of food has risen, but if I spend $200 in the grocery, I making sure is food that going to last me 3 weeks to a month, esp. since I don't cook everyday.

Rinababy

Well personally i dont buy cheap stuff, i usually try to buy fresh food or natural foods with little to no preservatives so that stuff tends to be more expensive.

southern chic

Vibes cyar done!
allyuh doh have a farmers market up dey? we spend $100 a week and I cook 6 days a week. I spend about $80 @ the FM and $20 @ the grocery store.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I just saw a supermarket, went into it, put what i wanted to get in the trolley, handed over the money.

If they'd said 60 or 70 bucks, I wouldn't bat an eyelid, but the bill really made me wonder about people who hav families with kids. I guess they know how to make money stretch better than i do, and the best places to shop for the best deals.etc etc.

Nica

SAINTSational
steups, it mad, I just wanted some stuff to munch on and stuff for breakfast tomorrow, nearly 200 dollars later, I say wha de ass! Back to the restaurants! I can't be bothered!
huh!!!
is what u buy?

I spend $50 to $60 per week on food for 2 people.... the fruits and vegetable is what makes up the bulk of the bill...... I usually got to Whole foods or Rouses (a local new orleans chain)