It Juss Dawned on Me

HornaMan4Hire

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET
Well i am here rushing home, tryin to find the quickest route to BK to catch this program i see they gonna show on Animal Planet... Its about this Lion who adopt an orphan antelope and raise it as she own cub...
So i juss realize, i am rushin home for that... that must mean I HAVE NO LIFE!! :mad :mad

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
HornaMan4Hire said:
Well i am here rushing home, tryin to find the quickest route to BK to catch this program i see they gonna show on Animal Planet... Its about this Lion who adopt an orphan antelope and raise it as she own cub...
So i juss realize, i am rushin home for that... that must mean I HAVE NO LIFE!! :mad :mad

:lol I see de commercial fuh dat and nearly dead wit laugh :lol

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
7pm

amprincess said:
what time it coming on? :O
This season Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom returns to its regular time Sundays, at 7 p.m. ET on Animal Planet, starting March 6. See what adventures are in store and get a reminder.
lioness
Heart of a Lioness, Sunday, March 6 (Premiere)
Explore a modern day miracle in northern Kenya when a lioness adopts a baby Oryx Antelope. Astonishing the scientific world, the lioness mothers the calf with infinite tenderness as both a caregiver and fierce protector, forgoing her most basic needs to hunt. Drawing upon her expert knowledge of lions, Saba Douglas-Hamilton, a Kenyan born naturalist, unearths clues explaining the lioness's incredible behavior and tries to unravel the mystery behind this natural wonder. But in a land of predators, how long can this fairytale last?

S

sharkie

HornaMan4Hire said:
yes.

you do suck.

A

amprincess

1trini-gyal said:
This season Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom returns to its regular time Sundays, at 7 p.m. ET on Animal Planet, starting March 6. See what adventures are in store and get a reminder.
lioness
Heart of a Lioness, Sunday, March 6 (Premiere)
Explore a modern day miracle in northern Kenya when a lioness adopts a baby Oryx Antelope. Astonishing the scientific world, the lioness mothers the calf with infinite tenderness as both a caregiver and fierce protector, forgoing her most basic needs to hunt. Drawing upon her expert knowledge of lions, Saba Douglas-Hamilton, a Kenyan born naturalist, unearths clues explaining the lioness's incredible behavior and tries to unravel the mystery behind this natural wonder. But in a land of predators, how long can this fairytale last?
:cool: thanks!

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
HornaMan4Hire said:
:kicks :kicks