Israel vs palestine

Lucianite

so both are claiming "God" gave them the land

how come God don't just step in and settle this

why let his drag on...

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
IDK....but I am pulling for the Palestinians, if no Statehood....., no respect, no future, etc..I am all for them Blowing shit up over there.....if their children can't see a brighter future, then no one there should !

Lucianite

some crazy ish .. to just have the jews invade what is Palestine and say "God" gave it to them

Mayne the brits and Europe and wanted to get rid of the jews and back up to secure some desert land - bu they built that chit quick with a formidable army

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
some crazy ish .. to just have the jews invade what is Palestine and say "God" gave it to them

Mayne the brits and Europe and wanted to get rid of the jews and back up to secure some desert land - bu they built that chit quick with a formidable army
Well, I don’t believe in none of that propaganda B.S. these MFs are on, bout chosen set of ppl,muchless their land....Damn set of thieves !…it don’t mean shit to me….I was thinking, what if the Mexicans claim they want their land back !

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Well, I don’t believe in none of that propaganda B.S. these MFs are on, bout chosen set of ppl,muchless their land....Damn set of thieves !…it don’t mean shit to me….I was thinking, what if the Mexicans claim they want their land back !
Then they should have it back. It is their land.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Then they should have it back. It is their land.
right you are... however both arabs and jews are semetic people ... so if we were to go by a 5000 or however longr claim to land, both sides have a claim to that land, no one group has a right to up-heave one group out of their homes and just move in... and i would think that the so called jews who are claiming that that land is theirs have less of a claim cause those people are Europeans, not jews

Lucianite

right you are... however both arabs and jews are semetic people ... so if we were to go by a 5000 or however longr claim to land, both sides have a claim to that land, no one group has a right to up-heave one group out of their homes and just move in... and i would think that the so called jews who are claiming that that land is theirs have less of a claim cause those people are Europeans, not jews
Aren't they brothers that split one Jewish other Muslim?.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
My response was actually in reference to the Mexican rights to southern US land.

The Jews obviously have full rights to Israel- whether they are Middle Eastern or whether they are from a family that made Aliyah. I have been in Israel and you can't even tell the Arabs from the Israeli Jews by phenotype.

And I don't know what you mean by saying that they are Europeans not Jews because one does not cancel the other.....

SKBai1991

My response was actually in reference to the Mexican rights to southern US land.

The Jews obviously have full rights to Israel- whether they are Middle Eastern or whether they are from a family that made Aliyah. I have been in Israel and you can't even tell the Arabs from the Israeli Jews by phenotype.

And I don't know what you mean by saying that they are Europeans not Jews because one does not cancel the other.....
Huh?

Before zionism in the 20th century, they hadn't had a significant presence in Israel for more than 15 centuries. Why should they have "full rights" to land that their ancestors havent seen in over a millenium? Most of them who moved to Israel had to be re-taught Hebrew since they hadn't spoken it in centuries.

Should they have the right to settle there? Yes, just as I feel anyone should have the right to immigrate anywhere. Should there be a specifically Jewish state that asserts a Jewish identity at the expense of Muslims, Christians and Druze who have been living in the area for centuries? Hell no.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Huh?

Should they have the right to settle there? Yes, just as I feel anyone should have the right to immigrate anywhere. Should there be a specifically Jewish state that asserts a Jewish identity at the expense of Muslims, Christians and Druze who have been living in the area for centuries? Hell no.
beautifully put... more effort should have been put in creating a pluralistic society

Oneshot

where de crix
Huh?

Before zionism in the 20th century, they hadn't had a significant presence in Israel for more than 15 centuries. Why should they have "full rights" to land that their ancestors havent seen in over a millenium? Most of them who moved to Israel had to be re-taught Hebrew since they hadn't spoken it in centuries.
They meaning the Jews of Russia, Germany?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Huh?

When the like button isn't enough....

Lucianite

yeah, In the end I heard him say "God bless America" and "God bless Israel" - imagine how the Palestinians feel or can see him a fair broker of peace ? - unless i missed the "God bless Palestine part

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
yeah, In the end I heard him say "God bless America" and "God bless Israel" - imagine how the Palestinians feel or can see him a fair broker of peace ? - unless i missed the "God bless Palestine part
What sickens me is how Irael can set all these conditions on Palestine before coming to the table. Yet, the Palestinians must not ask anything of Israel.

Abas should tell Uncle Sam to go suck wind. Because everybody knows you can't negotiate from a position of weakness. Israel controls the borders, air and sea. WTF you want the Palestinians to sit down say?...Nice weather we having?!