Is there a GENDER WAR?

L

Links30

lol, i am sry, but i just had to share this.

Response to ABC report on successful B* women not married.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CceuXP-azAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CceuXP-azAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVmtyiG3dXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVmtyiG3dXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Appelton, cocoa, fiyah, saga, thoughts

Last edited:
L

Links30

The black woman is this man's enemy lol. He never stops..he's been at it for months

:headbang
Ok mangina.

Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

Happy mangina?

Like i give a fuk.

Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt

Cloud

On to Political f0rum
Ok mangina.

Black women are de enemy, de world is going to end. There is a conspiracy against black men.

Happy mangina?

Like i give a fuk.

Any real dude out there know de deal, is own u that still have yuh head up yuh cunt
lol

Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while :kicks...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing

L

Links30

lol

Relax yuhself bredda...I aint even go get into a long back and forth with petty insults. I just pointing something out...which is that you've been a basher for a while :kicks...I think even Rina called you out on it once. You seem to have some kinda vendetta against em so...I'm highlighting it. Nothin wrong with that..yuh seem passionate wit your bashing
Man shet de fuk up, gad yuh such a pu$$y.

C

CocoErotika

well where are the men to discuss this is a real way? I asked the same thing.

Appleton

he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

Thanks Bago :drinks:

L

Links30

he makes some very good points...i particularly agreed with his point that the chief income earner has a social duty to take care of those who aren't as fortunate. if women want the roles of men they need to also embrace the responsibilities of men...it's the women who want to pick and choose different parts of the formula who experience the most problems.

His analogy was perfect...There is only 1 CEO...the odds of a woman finding 'someone on her level' are greatly reduced...basic maths. Men who were CEOs married women who were housewives all the time...

Black men have been speaking on the issue Coco...you've just chosen not to listen because what they're saying isn't in tune with what you believe

Yea, i was a bit surprise to not see cocoa up in here talking, even nikki, hmmm, guess he does make valid points in a mature meaningful way.

So basically, all this other talk as per say, u ain't shit, or look down on other people is really due to ignorance, arrogance and selfishness, and it speaks a lot about a persons character all together. Talk about lack of humility. The only woman inside here i see complaining about bashing or what eva is CLOUD.

Anyway, the dude usually speaks with a lot of intellect inna mature fashion. Anyway thanks for yuh thoughts appelton.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

I tell women that all the time...

well, not so eloquently....:lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Can't compare since I never bothered to watch the initial video report but the guy was funny and I can see his points in the general scheme of things

Cloud

On to Political f0rum
Yea, i was a bit surprise to not see cocoa up in here talking, even nikki, hmmm, guess he does make valid points in a mature meaningful way.

So basically, all this other talk as per say, u ain't shit, or look down on other people is really due to ignorance, arrogance and selfishness, and it speaks a lot about a persons character all together. Talk about lack of humility. The only woman inside here i see complaining about bashing or what eva is CLOUD.

Anyway, the dude usually speaks with a lot of intellect inna mature fashion. Anyway thanks for yuh thoughts appelton.
Dude you're still b!tchin on that? Like I said let it go...it wasn't that serious. You've made past questionable comments so I was just fckin wit you...nothin more