Is Telling Someone To lose Weight

Why the fuk you keep repeating everything you read all over the net ?

It's like anything that sounds good to you is worth repeating.. Dog chill ..

and to the answer the question.. NOOOOOOOOO

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
watz with everyone and this whole weight issue?!:confused
Some people on here like to tell others HOW THEY THINK they should live. Nothing more nothing less.

I guess some just feel like they doing a service by telling us that we're unhealthy, our lives are sad, blah blah blah and that in order to attain true happiness we must be slim. They only use the health factor as a cover up.

Last edited:

VincyQueen1

Some people on here like to tell others HOW THEY THINK they should live. Nothing more nothing less.

I guess some just feel like they doing a service by telling us that we're unhealthy, our lives are sad, blah blah blah and that in order to attain true happiness we must be slim. They only use the health factor as a cover up.
This shit is so mind boggling how some ppl insist on tellin ppl what "size" to be..like get d ################ ova it..it's not ur life and if they're happy and comfortable in their own skin who d eff are u to tell someone otherwise..grow d eff up and stop studyin ppl and their weight obviously "u" d ones that have d image issues!

Lose the extra fat, it shouldn't take other people to remind you of your eating disorder. Some gal eat and big like elephants, cut that out.

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
This shit is so mind boggling how some ppl insist on tellin ppl what "size" to be..like get d ################ ova it..it's not ur life and if they're happy and comfortable in their own skin who d eff are u to tell someone otherwise..grow d eff up and stop studyin ppl and their weight obviously "u" d ones that have d image issues!
yuh see it? take what those "image consultants" say with less than a grain of salt.

T

T-MAKAA

:rofl:

T

T-MAKAA

yes its the same thing because both are not easy for everyone and both can even be damn near impossible
disagree. poor getting rich is far fetched. People who arent poor its hard for them to be rich. Losing weight isnt far fetched. If people were told they are goign to die if they dont lose 20 lbs by June 1st. They would.

T

T-MAKAA

Listen newbie.. this is the topic of the week. Chances are this would not be the topic next week. This is all sprung up because of Howard Stern talkin bout the girl from precious.

The theme on IMIX this week has been fat, ugly - not ugly this week. I suggest you sit back and observe more.

G

Gladiator

*TEARS* :rofl: