Is Dem So

Nevergood

Temporary Suspension
these type of fools that bringing the gangster culture to soca parties and jouvert and causing people to get shot

[/IMG]

K

Kakez868

Ok, So You Took A Picture Of A Young Man Chuckin A C Up And Say That THIS Is The Reason Why Men Gettin' Kill?

Boy You Rell Chupid Fuh' Dat Yes...Points Loss One Time

LoL @ Pelle Pelle Tho

K

Kakez868

Not Every C Is Loc'...That Could Just Be His Team, Shit..That Could Be His Project..If I Remember Correctly, Them Sec 4 Boys From Co Op Throw C's For They Buildings.

Nevergood

Temporary Suspension
Not Every C Is Loc'...That Could Just Be His Team, Shit..That Could Be His Project..If I Remember Correctly, Them Sec 4 Boys From Co Op Throw C's For They Buildings.
u very well know he reppin a gang. Matter is we dont want them kinda ppl round we kids

Nevergood

Temporary Suspension
if he's not the shooter he could be as saucytrini said "walking round with ah dart board on yuh back"

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i mean most of these young fools walking around trying to assert themselves as "street" are really expendable... whenever i see people trying to incorporate every street slang they know in every conversation i just wonder why.. what's the gratification from that? if the people that you are talking to are not street, they'll simply say huh? what is this person saying and keep it moving.. one time i asked this volunteer at my job a simple "how u doing"... this dude turned around and just spat out some slang that had me and everybody around us like "wat da ################?" it was something random like "me and my homies rollin hard " or something like that he said... everybody just wrote him off as nuts lol.. i can't remember what he said but whatever it was, was pause for a cause lol..

that fool in the pic might just be harmless, thinking he taking a good pic..

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Ok, So You Took A Picture Of A Young Man Chuckin A C Up And Say That THIS Is The Reason Why Men Gettin' Kill?

Boy You Rell Chupid Fuh' Dat Yes...Points Loss One Time

LoL @ Pelle Pelle Tho

smh @ you.... do u know how much pelle cost?

what u think them harlem dudes be wearing? jim jones, juel, max b... pelle is in niglet.

pelle and biggie jackets is all harlem and bx dudes wear.. its only broooklyn niglets who can't aford them.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

what u think them harlem dudes be wearing? jim jones, juel, max b... pelle is in niglet.

pelle and biggie jackets is all harlem and bx dudes wear.. its only broooklyn niglets who can't aford them.
Lord of the Hood.. coming to a movie theatre near you..

K

Kakez868

LoL...You Got A Pelle Pelle And You Tight I Said That..Fock Outta Here, Skrap..You Prolly Still Be Wearing Fubu And Skool Of Hard Knocks And Shit Like That.

K

Kakez868

qwhat.? out of all the females here,u use the most hood/ghetto slang. so idk what the hell u talking about.
LMAO..The Worst Is When She Does Compile Them And Throw In One Of Them Weak Ass Punchlines..Ah' Hear She Make One Of The Most Out Of Date Jokes In Hoodrat History En' Ah' Chread De Other Day..LoL Ah' Does Be Like "wey De Fock She Gettin' dis Boy?"

But Then Again, Every Other Word out She Mout' Is Urbandictionary Dot Com..So It Mek Sense. :meeting: