Irony at its best.....

D

DJ Trixx

My mom and I talked last night, and I was supposed to call her back today.....early..

So I just called her cause I remembered..

she calls me a forgettingtocallurmotherback ####################......I finally am convinced we are family

Oneshot

where de crix
deejaytrixx said:
My mom and I talked last night, and I was supposed to call her back today.....early..

she calls me a forgettingtocallurmotherback ####################......I finally am convinced we are family
i do not see the irony.. i just may be slow...

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

Oneshot said:
sorry, but he's a little *special....you know..short yellow bus special???* doh worry about it

D

DJ Trixx

Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

Oneshot said:

Go back and read the last week of posts...Read todays posts,,.u'll get it

soca junkie

deejaytrixx said:

i knew i liked her :kicks

NOW stop bein a forgettingtocallurmotherback b!tch...

D

DJ Trixx

Re: Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

soca junkie said:
sorry, but he's a little *special....you know..short yellow bus special???* doh worry about it

I am tellin my mom u said that

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
Re: Re: Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

soca junkie said:
:eek: :eek: doh say that :( they might have missed the beginnin of this b!tch madness

:sorry my bad.. am ah dumbB!Tch.. :kicks

soca junkie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

slimgyal said:
:kicks silly
how yuh doin miss lady? yuh waist recover from them fellas this weekend? its almost time to start all over again yuh know

P

Pimptress

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Irony at its best.....

slimgyal said:
:kicks :kicks....

allyuh is somesorta b!tches....

D

DJ Trixx

Junkie wait,,,,,,before this gets out of hand....to all u late b!tches...........fack off.....B!tch is no longer an offensive word on this site...

Ok...Continue with the creative name calling

Oneshot

where de crix
i can't be a b!tch .. last time i checked i got a hot dog and two tamberine balls swinging my boxers..

brb lemme go check to make sure.. i heard radioation from the pc screen does stuff to you

soca junkie

Oneshot said:
i can't be a b!tch .. last time i checked i got a hot dog and two tamberine balls swinging my boxers..

brb lemme go check to make sure.. i heard radioation from the pc screen does stuff to you

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

sweetestrini

rhel sweet
Oneshot said:

oh gosh darlin ah hope yuh aright

D

DJ Trixx

Oneshot said:

u eh finish check yet.......mussa found something creative