Inviting friends w/out kids to your chid's birthday party?

L O S T
lol no cuz they take over and it becomes an adult party
Yuhmur and i have had this disscusion before

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
depends on the friend's relationship to me and to the child. I mean if my best friend has no children, and she is a part of my child's life, why wouldnt I invite her?

Wadadlilexxy

Pinky Can Balance
I would...cus then they wouldnt bring no children's toys...they will the ones to bring the Cash, mulah, guap, di MONEY!!! :drinks:

Short_Thing

BANNED
depends on the friend's relationship to me and to the child. I mean if my best friend has no children, and she is a part of my child's life, why wouldnt I invite her?
:kicks pt come answer this question please :rofl:

but i agree, if you have no real relationship with the kid then
you shouldn't be there unless you have a kid yourself.

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
No . I know I should have gone but I wasn't feeling the ice outside :(
loser. i didnt make it either tho, I was running maaaaad late and was supposed to leave early anyway to go to the bx

plus they got me well twisted on friday. :rofl:

ok sorry short thing, back to regularly scheduled thread.

PTM

Stolen from Africa
Caribbean folks would use any excuse for a fete. Adults without kids should only be invited if they are a vital part of the child's life as someone earlier pointed out.

If you have kids parties at places like video arcades etc. and adults without kids won't want to come.

You done know if the party is at home it is going to be pure bacchanal for adults. :drinks:

Short_Thing

BANNED
Although I understand why some parents may not want to invite adults without a child to their kid's party, I personally won't do it, especially to family God alone knows I wouldn't here the last of that.