Insidious come here for a sec, got a question....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
What's got you so high on the 416/647/289 ladies?

1)Diversity...2)The Canadian girl accent, and personality. 3)They LOVE a New York dude...and, they adamantly profess their love for NY dude. They say Canadian dudes are corny in comparison. I've never been to caribana, but they tell me that T.O. ch!cks are only on a hunt for NY dued during that weekend. I don't know, maybe saying they going down to NYc for the weekend impresses their peers...or makes them look like they doing it Big. *shrug*

Oh, btw....I like to chill in UNION station during the rush hour. From every angle & corner there is something to look at. :good:

DerMonger

1)Diversity...2)The Canadian girl accent, and personality. 3)They LOVE a New York dude...and, they adamantly profess their love for NY dude. They say Canadian dudes are corny in comparison. I've never been to caribana, but they tell me that T.O. ch!cks are only on a hunt for NY dued during that weekend. I don't know, maybe saying they going down to NYc for the weekend impresses their peers...or makes them look like they doing it Big. *shrug*

Oh, btw....I like to chill in UNION station during the rush hour. From every angle & corner there is something to look at. :good:
1) Now I once read a UN report that T.O. was the most multicultural city in the world. You see a lot of everybody in T.O. That being said, doesn't NYC (about 4 times the population have a lot diversity, especially in women too?

2) Hmmm wonder what stands out about their personas? My bro moved to ATL, he says Pardon, pardon me to people and just from his accent black people there are like: "Wow you are so well spoken, you speak so proper!" lol.

3) More power to ya! I ran across some dudes from Detroit that came for Caribana and they were howling: "Yawl have some exotic lookin women in T.O!" (personally I wanted to tell them if you think T.O is a hot mecca then you guys need to travel more,lol). I guess if they dig ya and being a New Yorker opens the door faster then more power to ya!

Inquistive

This Canadian girl told me Canada dudes lie to girls at Carabana about being from NYC.

Lol

Canadian girls are nice, but they got their fair share of stush brats.

Inquistive

1) Now I once read a UN report that T.O. was the most multicultural city in the world. You see a lot of everybody in T.O. That being said, doesn't NYC (about 4 times the population have a lot diversity, especially in women too?

2) Hmmm wonder what stands out about their personas? My bro moved to ATL, he says Pardon, pardon me to people and just from his accent black people there are like: "Wow you are so well spoken, you speak so proper!" lol.

3) More power to ya! I ran across some dudes from Detroit that came for Caribana and they were howling: "Yawl have some exotic lookin women in T.O!" (personally I wanted to tell them if you think T.O is a hot mecca then you guys need to travel more,lol). I guess if they dig ya and being a New Yorker opens the door faster then more power to ya!
I would say Toronto is more integrated. Thus, multiculturalism more ubiquitous. I wouldn't say it's more diverse.

N

NaturalBornRidah

If girls in T.O. have a soft spot for NYC dudes they must be cornier than I thought.

Minxy

NY swagg is :tongue:...but iono if it can beat southern hospitality :hi:...now a NY meego with some manners?? weeeeeeeeeeeeey :fairy

DSP

Heri
Dayum how bad is it in the NYC?
lol GTA is not that much better

yeah NY(BK/BX) has alot of unattractive females with pretty girl attitude

TO has alot of nice looking women but a large percentage of them come off as psycho or crazy. I think it's the pollution and stress mixed with the ultra feminist pro homosexual/metrosexual culture of the city.

A large number of them take some type of stress/depression type of medication. It's easier to hide their issues from someone not familiar(out of town). I know so many guys there who import/involved with S/Os from Manitoba, Alberta, or Ottawa, Montreal, even as far as NS. It's not the GTA of the 90s or early 2000s. I wouldnt recommend there or NYC. Any other region or province is kool. Just my personal observation though. I'm sure everybody's experience is different.

LOL@ Opti and his 'somebody told me' basement expertise

DSP

Heri
They are everywhere :rolleyes:
nope, the east coast, especially NYC carries most of the weight in this area.

Midwest and westcoast are the total opposite. Large number of attractive females who are modest according to their appearance.

Minxy

Ever been to Cali? Home of the lace fronts :kicks...ummm yea, plenty of those... and bak to Colo...i have a feeling that he is like alot of my "grown" black male friends...they tend to like whatever likes them cause what they like is not in their grasp...ijs :pardon:

DSP

Heri
Ever been to Cali? Home of the lace fronts :kicks...ummm yea, plenty of those... and bak to Colo...i have a feeling that he is like alot of my "grown" black male friends...they tend to like whatever likes them cause what they like is not in their grasp...ijs :pardon:
ALOT of Cali women are pretty and in shape, lacefront, bald, etc..lol.

DerMonger

Now hol up. I just wanted to know, cause I remember when I came across dudes visiting from Detroit or NYC, the general consensus was like "OMG MAN THIS PLACE HAS SOME AMAZING LOOKIN WOMEN, I'M COMING BACK HERE!". I guess they mistakely think its Caribana year round.

But true say I've been all over N.America, and I have to say unabiasedly speaking on average Tdot has better lookin women that any other major city (but Montreal have the best women with great attitudes!)

The way they talked of women here made me wonder: "Is it that bad with the ladies where they are, or dem have no game, or are they well travelled enough"?

They talk of women when visiting the T-dot like the way I talk of Brazilian women compared to GTA,lol.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#

TO has alot of nice looking women but a large percentage of them come off as psycho or crazy. I think it's the pollution and stress mixed with the ultra feminist pro homosexual/metrosexual culture of the city.

A large number of them take some type of stress/depression type of medication. It's easier to hide their issues from someone not familiar(out of town). I know so many guys there who import/involved with S/Os from Manitoba, Alberta, or Ottawa, Montreal, even as far as NS. It's not the GTA of the 90s or early 2000s. I wouldnt recommend there or NYC. Any other region or province is kool. Just my personal observation though. I'm sure everybody's experience is different.
What are you talking about? I wish people would learn to stop using their limited experience, or the type of people they attract to themselves to generalize. This is the same retarded stuff people do about Africa that you have an issue with.

IDK why your posts about Canadian people are so discombobulated.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
nope, the east coast, especially NYC carries most of the weight in this area.
They are everywhere. IDK why you think you are a demographic authority on people. Your views are massively skewed and your experience is pretty limited as well. You need to stop doing this shit.

Minxy

They are everywhere. IDK why you think you are a demographic authority on people. Your views are massively skewed and your experience is pretty limited as well. You need to stop doing this shit.
its funny cause i think it was LR who made a thread about lacefronts, and i saw nothing wrong with them until i went to LA.. :scare:...lawd, them chics thought they were cute as hell :kicks

DSP

Heri
Now hol up. I just wanted to know, cause I remember when I came across dudes visiting from Detroit or NYC, the general consensus was like "OMG MAN THIS PLACE HAS SOME AMAZING LOOKIN WOMEN, I'M COMING BACK HERE!". I guess they mistakely think its Caribana year round.

But true say I've been all over N.America, and I have to say unabiasedly speaking on average Tdot has better lookin women that any other major city (but Montreal have the best women with great attitudes!)

The way they talked of women here made me wonder: "Is it that bad with the ladies where they are, or dem have no game, or are they well travelled enough"?

They talk of women when visiting the T-dot like the way I talk of Brazilian women compared to GTA,lol.
Alot of those women come in from other parts of Canada also, especially during the summer. Either way I'll say they're mostly nice to look at but born and/or raised Tdot females are coocoo...lol.

Detroit guys say they cross the border for the white girls. Plenty of pretty black women in Detroit already for when they go back. White girls in the 'D' are not pretty.

NY dudes seem to go crazy over everything not from NY. It's like taking a dog from a developing country and putting him in America and Canada where dogs are spoiled and treated like human beings..lol.

DSP

Heri
I totally disagree with you. I don't need to stop doing anything. I never claimed to be authority on anything. I did say it's all based on my personal experience when I visited(extensively and frequently) and lived in some of these places. I'm not going to talk what I have not experienced. We can agree to disagree, even though I'd bet the farm your experience is way more limited than mine and you're posting from emotion.