Inapprorpriate posts in this section...

STRYKA

Administrator
In approrpriate posts in this section...

Umm people... i think we mention on the front of this forum that you got to keep it clean in here... you can easily forward yuh friendz the tings that can't go in here... c'mon now... i have meh own family coming in here... and some recent posts were not in good taste...

specifically... some nude pics posts that were done recently...

Also, please PM any of the moderators so we can tek the posts down immediately...

Thanx

STRYKA

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
Re: In approrpriate posts in this section...

STRYKA said:
Umm people... i think we mention on the front of this forum that you got to keep it clean in here... you can easily forward yuh friendz the tings that can't go in here... c'mon now... i have meh own family coming in here... and some recent posts were not in good taste...

Also, please PM any of the moderators so we can tek the posts down immediately...

Thanx

STRYKA
c ya give dem ah inch, dey tek ah yard....steeeups

sexytrample022

always here.
They have to learn to be more clean than that. yah see some ah dem don't appriciate de fact that we have ah website for the caribbean ppl to meet , get to know each other and learn about each other culture. They want to go personal. Like some ah them does forget it even have kids as young as 14 on this site that are members. Please set ah example.

S

sharkie

i_from_mayaro said:
no broughtupsy at all
dey neva geh ah good belt in deh a** when deh de small
buh how allyuh late so? he post dat in 2003.

ank

Thanx

STRYKA

ok, thanks.

prettyboiju

I realy shouldnt be talkin though but u kno me i always have 2 say sum stuff 2 call out otha ppl probs. But not mine ima keep it real im realy sum christian so excuse my rood manners