IMIX Women that Like to Cook-- Post Pics

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
We have the fellas posting their pics. Time to post ours. I'll have to remember to start taking photos when I cook. Anyone have anything to post? I can't post until after work...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
*looks at thread title*

*then looks at IMIX women*

Oh, I don't believe this thread will be no where as successful, as the male thread. :meeting:

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
whatever yo. here's a few that i was able to put online (since i can't save pics on this work pc). these weren't taken for imix so yeah...

homemade hot wings

homemade empanadas

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
food i brought in to share with my coworker..

lo mein and sweet and sour chicken

i waiting for the negative comments.. patiently

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
whatever yo. here's a few that i was able to put online (since i can't save pics on this work pc). these weren't taken for imix so yeah...

homemade hot wings

homemade empanadas

LOL...the above is as challenging as making a Grill Cheese sanwich and frying bacon.

whoop dee doo.

:nea:

Klang

Real Patriot
bon dous, da chicken and noodles look good wi boy eh rasta....and agrodulce dem chicken wings lookin irie but where de bel tete? i shoulda never come in dis thread as i never eat lunch yet

ank

like this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nEcrMkZ5VSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vivaa

I def have to make some contributions to this thread lol...going to start taking pics when I'm cooking