IMIX Women: Do You Prefer Men OUTSIDE Of Your Culture?

A.K.K.S.

I ask because I have gotten mixed opinions on this, depending on country:

• Jamaican and Dominican (D.R.) women are generally loyal to their men
  • Puerto Rican women generally love them some chocolate (any culture)
  • Belizean women generally want men outside of their culture, probably to avoid messing with a cousin, or because the men are supposedly "wotless"... Most of my female relatives in the states are with Haitians or Jamaicans

Missmayling

I ask because I have gotten mixed opinions on this, depending on country:

• Jamaican and Dominican (D.R.) women are generally loyal to their men
  • Puerto Rican women generally love them some chocolate (any culture)
  • Belizean women generally want men outside of their culture, probably to avoid messing with a cousin, or because the men are supposedly "wotless"... Most of my female relatives in the states are with Haitians or Jamaicans
Jamaicans?????

How do you expect me to respond to a one word "question"?

Jamaicans what? Are loyal to their men? That alot of my female family members mess with them?
I think she is trying to inform you that Jamaican women are only Loyal to Men with Money...so it can be a "Jamaican" man with Money, or an "Other" man with Money.

Your welcome, Mayling...:smile3:

umm.. not sure.. don't study people nationality that hard...if is down to a trini or jamaican.. is who look better to me yes..

Prefer?

I don't prefer culture in particular, but I prefer those who please me. However, some are more open to that then others.

A.K.K.S.

umm.. not sure.. don't study people nationality that hard...if is down to a trini or jamaican.. is who look better to me yes..
I don't think most people do. As "hyper-nationalistic" as I seem on here, I have messed with WAY more Puerto Rican females than anything in my life.

I just bring it up cuz alot ah women does bash deh countryman...

I don't think most people do. As "hyper-nationalistic" as I seem on here, I have messed with WAY more Puerto Rican females than anything in my life.

I just bring it up cuz alot ah women does bash deh countryman...
I havnt seen/heard alot of this outside AA community(ie female versions of Tommy Sotomayor) but.....(contd after quote)

It's not my fault Haitian men have so much illegitimate children.
......I don't think I could trust a woman who puts down her own
countrymen(as a group) no matter how bad her experience is.
Not that she has to praise them or talk about them at all, but
I wouldn't be confident in her loyalty(even as a friend) if all her comments are negative.

You could not even trust your own shadow

I havnt seen/heard alot of this outside AA community(ie female versions of Tommy Sotomayor) but.....(contd after quote)

......I don't think I could trust a woman who puts down her own
countrymen(as a group) no matter how bad her experience is.
Not that she has to praise them or talk about them at all, but
I wouldn't be confident in her loyalty(even as a friend) if all her comments are negative.