IMIX Women: Do You Prefer Men OUTSIDE Of Your Culture?

A.K.K.S.

I ask because I have gotten mixed opinions on this, depending on country:

• Jamaican and Dominican (D.R.) women are generally loyal to their men
  • Puerto Rican women generally love them some chocolate (any culture)
  • Belizean women generally want men outside of their culture, probably to avoid messing with a cousin, or because the men are supposedly "wotless"... Most of my female relatives in the states are with Haitians or Jamaicans

Missmayling

I ask because I have gotten mixed opinions on this, depending on country:

• Jamaican and Dominican (D.R.) women are generally loyal to their men
  • Puerto Rican women generally love them some chocolate (any culture)
  • Belizean women generally want men outside of their culture, probably to avoid messing with a cousin, or because the men are supposedly "wotless"... Most of my female relatives in the states are with Haitians or Jamaicans
Jamaicans?????

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
How do you expect me to respond to a one word "question"?

Jamaicans what? Are loyal to their men? That alot of my female family members mess with them?
I think she is trying to inform you that Jamaican women are only Loyal to Men with Money...so it can be a "Jamaican" man with Money, or an "Other" man with Money.

Your welcome, Mayling...:smile3:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
umm.. not sure.. don't study people nationality that hard...if is down to a trini or jamaican.. is who look better to me yes..

Poca

Prefer?

I don't prefer culture in particular, but I prefer those who please me. However, some are more open to that then others.

A.K.K.S.

umm.. not sure.. don't study people nationality that hard...if is down to a trini or jamaican.. is who look better to me yes..
I don't think most people do. As "hyper-nationalistic" as I seem on here, I have messed with WAY more Puerto Rican females than anything in my life.

I just bring it up cuz alot ah women does bash deh countryman...

DSP

Heri
I don't think most people do. As "hyper-nationalistic" as I seem on here, I have messed with WAY more Puerto Rican females than anything in my life.

I just bring it up cuz alot ah women does bash deh countryman...
I havnt seen/heard alot of this outside AA community(ie female versions of Tommy Sotomayor) but.....(contd after quote)

It's not my fault Haitian men have so much illegitimate children.
......I don't think I could trust a woman who puts down her own
countrymen(as a group) no matter how bad her experience is.
Not that she has to praise them or talk about them at all, but
I wouldn't be confident in her loyalty(even as a friend) if all her comments are negative.

Poca

You could not even trust your own shadow

I havnt seen/heard alot of this outside AA community(ie female versions of Tommy Sotomayor) but.....(contd after quote)

......I don't think I could trust a woman who puts down her own
countrymen(as a group) no matter how bad her experience is.
Not that she has to praise them or talk about them at all, but
I wouldn't be confident in her loyalty(even as a friend) if all her comments are negative.