Imix What is really going on??!! IS THE REAL POLITICS HERE!?

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Instead of people hiding behind their smilie faces, and they're secret comments and complaining, ALLYUH SHOULD TALK OUT, SPEAK OUT DIRECTLY! You have a problem, state what it is. All this ganging up, and support groups, and this section of imixers is not a part of this section is a bunch of bull in my opinion, as a matter of fact EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT, but come on try it in sensible ways ! Shims, a couple of people made their posts, stated their claims DIRECTLY and you know what they got my reply! Oh yeah, and if it is true about people creating new names, STOP creating new names to make a point, STOP HIDING AND COME OUT!
AND THIS IS NO REVOLUTION TO ME, a real revolution is what's going on across the world with people dying and starving! Allyuh watch how you say things, BECAUSE YOUR WORDS CREATE YOUR WORLD and affects others!

Lend me your hand give me your hand, Cooperate AND FIND A SOLUTION!!!
-Maximus!

TRY TO SING A POSTIVE SONG! HAVE A BLESSED DAY, because I'm about to enjoy the mix how about you!

ttdarkie

EmpressduduDahlin said:
Instead of people hiding behind their smilie faces, and they're secret comments and complaining, ALLYUH SHOULD TALK OUT, SPEAK OUT DIRECTLY! You have a problem, state what it is. All this ganging up, and support groups, and this section of imixers is not a part of this section is a bunch of bull in my opinion, as a matter of fact EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT THEY WANT, but come on try it in sensible ways ! Shims, a couple of people made their posts, stated their claims DIRECTLY and you know what they got my reply! Oh yeah, and if it is true about people creating new names, STOP creating new names to make a point, STOP HIDING AND COME OUT!
AND THIS IS NO REVOLUTION TO ME, a real revolution is what's going on across the world with people dying and starving! Allyuh watch how you say things, BECAUSE YOUR WORDS CREATE YOUR WORLD and affects others!

Oui papa! Ah neva hear Empress get vex yet! Well dahlin..I ent know what going on "behind de scenes" so yuh want tuh explain to me wha really going on? BTW, I agree with you that de imxers need to be direct and come out and say what needs to be said instead of jumping to conclusions, listening to gossip, and not knowing the real facts..things are not always as they seem...but I digress...

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
if of all ppl on imix u gettin the queen of niceness empressdududahlin to stand up, vent, preach and cuss and speak juss so.......alllyuh need 2 chill and listen.

salt

p.s.
goes back to soca chat and real talk till backchat cools it's a$$.

brownskintrini

Didn't know it was that serious....

As much as i hate de sex forum, I wouldn't think that the people who post in there would have a personal problem with me seeing as this is de bloody internet. People need to stop getting tie up.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
TT, to tell you the truth, I DON'T KNOW all the background of the beef but do I care to some extent I do! I love Imix for its versatility and people are trying to bring it down!! And allyuh who don't know how to be upfront try it, it may work to your ability!

SSS- I HAVE WAR WIT YOU, A JEWELRY WAR, lol...!!! I need to talk to you now, lol......

Cimo 2

KingBea...
EmpressduduDahlin said:

-Maximus!

TRY TO SING A POSTIVE SONG! HAVE A BLESSED DAY, because I'm about to enjoy the mix how about you!
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ggggooooosssssshhhhh
Baaaacccccccaaaaahhhhhhnnnnnnaaaaaalllllllll bbbaaabbbbyyyyy
hey she come everi baaaddddyyyy rrrrruuuunnnnn....

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Empress I hear you..this is a website created for members to come and express themselves within reason. If i'm not interested in a topic or forum I just move on. If I don't care for a person's comments I just keep that to myself. I don't know many people on this site personally, so I don't take the site personally. If people want to change their names...form coalitions..that's up to them. But it's not that serious to me. So far I haven't really stepped on any toes because I would rather see the mix with more positive banter/discussions and less personal wars. But the mix is similar to real-life in that everyone has different personalities and opinion and people will clash at times..but just don't take it to heart!
So guys...drink a shandy and relax! :bydebar :cool:

oh and I don't know how the opposite sex forum became just the sex forum! But you can't really control how the flow goes and if teh moderators haven't intervened then it must be alright..I do think there are some posts in there about relationships..lol

Last edited:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
foxxietrini said:
Empress I hear you..this is a website created for members to come and express themselves within reason. If i'm not interested in a topic or forum I just move on. If I don't care for a person's comments I just keep that to myself. I don't know many people on this site personally, so I don't take the site personally. If people want to change their names...form coalitions..that's up to them. But it's not that serious to me. So far I haven't really stepped on any toes because I would rather see the mix with more positive banter/discussions and less personal wars. But the mix is similar to real-life in that everyone has different personalities and opinion and people will clash at times..but just don't take it to heart!
So guys...drink a shandy and relax! :bydebar :cool:

oh and I don't know how the opposite sex forum became just the sex forum! But you can't really control how the flow goes and if teh moderators haven't intervened then it must be alright..I do think there are some posts in there about relationships..lol

I couldn't have said it better, if yuh doan like what is being said move on, or state your opinion and move on

bagolicious

He loves me!
EmpressduduDahlin said:

-Maximus!

**OUCH** dat one sting meh hardddd....empress mah lovee...
PREACHHHH
:O

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
no body has a problem wit u
if u dont like that section then dont go in there
b/c as much as u say u dont like it u was the first person to reply to Dragons CTA post the other day
so what it is dat u really dont like
like i said before every thread tells u who starts it and if u know u neva like to read certain peoples posts y go into it knowin it will upset u
in all honesty, sometimes my post r targeted to certain people and dats my crew
i dont expect others to undastand, like, or reply in my thread cuz it wasnt for them
then ill have general threads where everyone can reply
and i know its not only me, i see it and many other threads
jokes is jokes in here, we all here to get a laugh and try to make our day pass
now if people was takin their backchat jokes or OPP slackenes to AHRT then that wud be a different story
so u can have ur "revolution" i wish u luck wit it

my blood will boil in my veins for my crew :D

M

Mad Scorpion

Some ah allyuh need to understand that not everyone knows how to articulate themselves enough to express thier opinions without an entourage to support them. Like Foxxie mention is many personalities on de mix. Some feel dey better dan some, some feel dey smarter dan some, some feel dey cuter dan some, etc., etc. Does it really matter? Not ah rass!!! Is imix people grow up is not that serious!!!

ttdarkie

MAD SCORPION said:
Some ah allyuh need to understand that not everyone knows how to articulate themselves enough to express thier opinions without an entourage to support them. Like Foxxie mention is many personalities on de mix. Some feel dey better dan some, some feel dey smarter dan some, some feel dey cuter dan some, etc., etc. Does it really matter? Not ah rass!!! Is imix people grow up is not that serious!!!
Well said Scorpion!