Imix We have ah RAT

D

Dragon

One of our members told Tribe we had their costumes on display and they took them down from their site

What should we do to this person ? :butcher:

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
DRAGON said:
One of our members told Tribe we had their costumes on display and they took them down from their site

:scratch

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
Sounds like Tribe or whoever didn't want you to have them on display. Which indicates that it was wrong to display them in the first place. I wouldn't do nuttin to dis "rat" person.

:D

Starcastic

Bad Angel
I say leave them, we cant see them on the site anymore anyway, we might as well keep the "rat" so they can provide the pictures.

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
Well if the pics aren't meant to be here, then they didn't do anything wrong...but for future pics...well a ban might be in order....

Last edited:

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
If a site isn't ready to show the pics then why should we ban this "rat" for noticing that thier site was hacked and did something about it. :pardon:

Or maybe the pics were down because they are organizing the site so it can be up in a timely fashion :pardon:

Either way...nothing should be done. :2cents

yes, the godmother has changed her criminal ways.

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
I say sort them out good and proper, anyone who's a REAL imixer knows that one of the benefits of being an imixer is the first-to-the-market-advantage that we get with things like this. This means that we don't miss out on certain things, while keeping the imix flag flying high.

D

Dragon

shandy said:
If a site isn't ready to show the pics then why should we ban this "rat" for noticing that thier site was hacked and did something about it. :pardon:

Or maybe the pics were down because they are organizing the site so it can be up in a timely fashion :pardon:

Either way...nothing should be done. :2cents

yes, the godmother has changed her criminal ways.
I don’t see any harm in posting the pictures. They are getting free publicity from you guys looking at their costumes. I know other bands would die for that kind of exposure on a top Caribbean website like Islandmix … btw their site was not hacked

LSK

buy the book...
DRAGON said:

Now why would we want to get rid of all that free advertising that Imix was giving us? :confused :D

Come on….think man. :pilot:

Actually Shandy's right... the links are no longer valid cause we're working on the site.... Ooooohhhh.... :patsak: big conspiracy. :kicks

Trini-tee

Draggy's my red hoe
i SAY YUH KEEP THEM HERE THE I PERSON DIDNT KNOW NE BETTER :eek:k: ....* RUNS OUT OF POST AND SAYS ANTI BAN PRAYER*

D

Dragon

LSK said:
Now why would we want to get rid of all that free advertising that Imix was giving us? :confused :D

Come on….think man. :pilot:

Actually Shandy's right... the links are no longer valid cause we're working on the site.... Ooooohhhh.... :patsak: big conspiracy. :kicks
Wait you are the RAT … today at 3pm
You will be judged by a jury of our members

LSK

buy the book...
DRAGON said:
Wait you are the RAT … today at 3pm
You will be judged by a jury of our members
Please... I not even studying yuh hung jury. I ent even start updating my website yet and the Tribe website is being worked on in TnT so go suck on ah rusty nail or sumptin and leave me be. :beee:

Oh yeah... yuh want de hush money in $50's or $20's? :confused :O