IMIX volunteers needed!

I

Indianute

I am putting a group together to go to Jamaica and help the police regain order on the country. Our primary goal will be to go into the ghetto areas in Jamaica and capture the area leaders that are making the country unsave. If you are interested let me know! Volunteers will all be given a free IMIX t-shirt.

Sashicola

the govement themself would shut you down cuz they the one promoting the gun men under the table

Fiyah

Indianute said:
I am putting a group together to go to Jamaica and help the police regain order on the country. Our primary goal will be to go into the ghetto areas in Jamaica and capture the area leaders that are making the country unsave. If you are interested let me know! Volunteers will all be given a free IMIX t-shirt.
I am with you Indianute!!!! I will be the organizer ... kind of like Charlie in Charlie's Angels. I nominating Toppa and Trinikiz to be mah Angels. Send dem dih mission objectives ... oh and mek sure they are wearing "Tivoli Man Ah Fassy" on dih front of their uniform and "Arnett Man suck Batty" on the back. :cool:

I

Indianute

CocoCaramel said:
the govement themself would shut you down cuz they the one promoting the gun men under the table
well, then all we will have to do is take out the corrupt politicians also.....Are you with me?

Oneshot

where de crix
what equipment we workin with.. and what kind of operation.. mass destruction.. or surgery

I

Indianute

Oneshot said:
what equipment we workin with.. and what kind of operation.. mass destruction.. or surgery
we will tell the bad man dem that George bush sent us and tell them that if they dont behave themselves WMD's will start to drop like rain!

Sashicola

most importantly .......wheres the funding for this venture?

best intentions turn to Sh!t without money

Oneshot

where de crix
Indianute said:
we will tell the bad man dem that George bush sent us and tell them that if they dont behave themselves WMD's will start to drop like rain!
dang i was hoping we would just kill torture first then ask questions.. i mean.. couple planted bombs in cars.. then send some blackhawks to firestorm a couple plantation fields and transhipment boats

Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator
Oneshot said:
since i will volunteer to be the equipment manager...how sling shots sounding to allyuh...light weight and unlimited ammo all around you...plus if it tek down Goliath it could win back the jamaican ghettos... :aikido: :aikido:

I

Indianute

Terryfabulous said:
since i will volunteer to be the equipment manager...how sling shots sounding to allyuh...light weight and unlimited ammo all around you...plus if it tek down Goliath it could win back the jamaican ghettos... :aikido: :aikido:
hmmmm, do you think we can get them on a plane or will we have to get them when we reach jamaica?

Ackee

Destra's Harmony
I will be organizing the funeral and memorial services.
Should we have a Nine Night for all of you individually, or just as a group.

Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator
Ackee said:
are you insinuating that my sling shots would be ineffective?

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
:D:D:D:D don't kill me you on ur own wid dat...U must be mad...

Indianute said:

Alabama_trini

Barcelona FC is life!
Ackee said:
LOL same ting i was tinking.

Ah still vex wit yuh by d way :butcher:

T

Toppa_Toppa

fiyah said:
I am with you Indianute!!!! I will be the organizer ... kind of like Charlie in Charlie's Angels. I nominating Toppa and Trinikiz to be mah Angels. Send dem dih mission objectives ... oh and mek sure they are wearing "Tivoli Man Ah Fassy" on dih front of their uniform and "Arnett Man suck Batty" on the back. :cool:

:eek: Doh f*ck me up this hour ah de day nah.

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
im with you

i can be the explosives expert, i have the background.

i can go to ja disguised as an orange seller on the road and push my handcart. the trick is i would blow up all the gunmen by rolling an apple loaded with explosives under their vehicles or tossing them at their moto-bike. they would never suspect the orange man blwoing up the gunmen with apples :D