H
O
W

D
O

Y
O
U

..... DEAL WITH THIS WEATHER... THE RAIN, THE COLD THE SNOW.... THE COLD NIGHTS..THE LONG NIGHTS..

DO YOU...

1... BEAR WITH IT
2.... CALL IN THE MAN/WOMAN JUST BECAUSE
3...... CALL IN THE BEST FRIEND ( IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL THEM ...SEX FRIEND..WHATEVER)....LOL
OR
4..... BREAKS OUT THE TOYS.....EG VIBRATORS ETC ETC...
:boredom: :cool:

Last edited:

XtasyReds

Letterist
I could care less what the weather is outside. They only thing it makes me want to do is watch some Disney movies and read my books.

Never got the whole rain is weather that makes you want to foop thing.

Shy Boy

Yuh Mailman
bajangal1 said:
H
O
W

D
O

Y
O
U

..... DEAL WITH THIS WEATHER... THE RAIN, THE COLD THE SNOW.... THE CALL NIGHTS..THE LONG NIGHTS..

DO YOU...

1... BEAR WITH IT
3...... CALL IN THE BEAT FRIEND ....LOL
OR
4..... LOOKS FOR THE TOYS.....EG VIBRATORS ETC ETC...

...sound like you could use someone...

Sencia

Baby Luv
ps stop showing off cuz yuh have a significant other heiffer :diablo: :diablo:

:ph34r:

Last edited:

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
XtasyReds said:
I could care less what the weather is outside. They only thing it makes me want to do is watch some Disney movies and read my books.

THAT'S JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BULL MORE THAN USUAL............buh to tell di trute dah en no real reason nah cauw i guh bull anytime ah geh di chance wee.......suh wuh yuh seh

XtasyReds

Letterist
Jr. Gong said:
THAT'S JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BULL MORE THAN USUAL............buh to tell di trute dah en no real reason nah cauw i guh bull anytime ah geh di chance wee.......suh wuh yuh seh

What Nationality are you this week?

Just_Cute

Silent Notches
I live vicariously through some heffer in a Jackie Collins novel who cant seem to get enough d*ck... :rolleyes:

Or desperate times call for desperate measures.... Brian is only a top drawer away..... ad we have alot of catching up to do since i been in Miami.. :kicks

But right now.. I'm too engrosed in Dan Brown's Angels & Demons to notice the weather outside..

T

The JaM™

bajangal1 said:
H
O
W

D
O

Y
O
U

..... DEAL WITH THIS WEATHER... THE RAIN, THE COLD THE SNOW.... THE COLD NIGHTS..THE LONG NIGHTS..

DO YOU...

1... BEAR WITH IT
3...... CALL IN THE BEST FRIEND ( IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL THEM ...SEX FRIEND..WHATEVER)....LOL
OR
4..... BREAKS OUT THE TOYS.....EG VIBRATORS ETC ETC...
Buy shoes on EBay!!! oh yes and who can forget sleeping and eating...very essential! :pardon:

XtasyReds said:

really?....right about now i feel like i could flood a whole basement.....if u know what i mean :O

singing :music wet meh wet meh wet meehhhh!! :music

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
me...........I go to friend house for some......I get back home and give myself some....sorry I cannot help it if am a VERY sexual person

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
XtasyReds said:

Ditto. I want to blaze mawnin, noon & nite. Rain, snow, sleet, sunshine or moonshine. Mek no diffrence to me.

Last edited: