Imix Men, I have a message for you...

Persia

Hate to break you away from your normal threads, but I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all of the men who take care of home and contribute to raising your children. It's so easy so chat bout what ah man is not doing, how irresponsible you are, things of the like. How about the ones who doing what they're suppose to be doing?!?! Hats off to you, nuff respect & much love.

Coming from a woman who can appreciate a strong, positive black man...

Respect!!!

:drinks:

Soca Taliban

Freedom
What about we who handlin we business and was smart enough not to make children?? :confused
Damn, we cyah geh no love.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
What about we who handlin we business and was smart enough not to make children?? :confused
Hush and quit trying tuh defy de people dem stereotype...go borrow one from de corner, yuh know somebody picknee always liming on de corner wid people ten years older dan he.

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
Hate to break you away from your normal threads, but I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all of the men who take care of home and contribute to raising your children. It's so easy so chat bout what ah man is not doing, how irresponsible you are, things of the like. How about the ones who doing what they're suppose to be doing?!?! Hats off to you, nuff respect & much love.

Coming from a woman who can appreciate a strong, positive black man...

Respect!!!

:drinks:

:drinks:yup

Persia

Children are a blessing, planned or unplanned...

If the time is not right for you, then I guess it would be smart...

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Glad alyuh working it out. Although I am a massage therapist, thats not what my thread was about...
sowwy :blush:

'scuse me, yuh reach too late and now yuh blocking my view of Val
bakes behave nah bwoi :rofl::rofl:

But with regards to the topic at hand, i agree with what Persia said. Most times the good fathers are overshadowed by the deadbeats. Although i'm not a mom yet, I wanna give the men who step up to the plate their props and tell dem keep on doing the right thing.