IMix Addicts

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
jus sign yuh name, all details are strictly confidential

hi, im lady slaughter and i come on de mix b4 i brush mih teeth on a mornin:freak
 

bagolicious

He loves me!
Lady Slaughter said:
jus sign yuh name, all details are strictly confidential

hi, im lady slaughter and i come on de mix b4 i brush mih teeth on a mornin:freak
nah meh eh bad as u...

on imix whole dayyy does forget to eat sometimes...mek meh ramen bun..
 

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Empress:"Hi my name is Empressdududahlin!"
Imix Anonyomous Members: "HI Empress"
Empress: "And I sign on to Imix before I check voice mails and work emails!!!"
 

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul
ah shame to say dis

Hi my name is Bago and....i does be on imix....b4 ah do d' people and dem wuk.....:freak
 

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
my name is lordsalt. imix is my 8:30am - 5:30pm getaway. even when in meetings i does post from my blackberry (dey should of never given me it) or from my wireless laptop.

salt
 

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
Dis is Sando,

Instead of trying to register for classes Sando here on de people office computer posting
 

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
Notorious .....And I'm a Camel Toe Assassin.....I try to assassinate as much as I can.....I Love to Assassinate.... However, Island Mix has greatly reduced my Assassination time...... I'm addicted to the mix:fyah :freak :freak :fyah
 

rictash

TaChe
Lady Slaughter said:
jus sign yuh name, all details are strictly confidential

hi, im lady slaughter and i come on de mix b4 i brush mih teeth on a mornin:freak
Hi I am Rictash and ever since i join the mix i don't do any work at work.
it is a blessing to have people you hardly know care about what you think.
 

bagolicious

He loves me!
licious...at 8:30 in de morn ah sign in..
"dont go and pee if i want to...,just want to post,i have neva been addict to something like this...it is really disturbing my life..im not interested in anythin else again..my social life has been ruined.."
seeking help..
 

guesswho

loving my blessed life
hi my name is guesswho and when I awake I immediately turn on my computer and then imix.
 

spicydimples

meximadness
can't believe i just did this...amprincess just called my office (thank god it was her) and i almost said 'hello, islandmix'....that is definitely an addiction!!!!!!!:eek:
 

Fiyah

Registered User
Hi ... my name is Fiyah. I ... I ... i .... I can't say it! I just can't say it!!

*Fiyah breaks down his body racked by sobs*
 

Fiyah

Registered User
spicydimples said:
can't believe i just did this...amprincess just called my office (thank god it was her) and i almost said 'hello, islandmix'....that is definitely an addiction!!!!!!!:eek:
LOL
 

Fiyah

Registered User
So if we are addicts what does that make Dragon and the other IMIX moderators ... jugglers? Imix dealers? We need to put a top to people like dem for taking our lives away!! I hope on ah dem get ketch in the airport trying to smuggle up some IMIX.
 

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
fiyah said:
So if we are addicts what does that make Dragon and the other IMIX moderators ... jugglers? Imix dealers? We need to put a top to people like dem for taking our lives away!! I hope on ah dem get ketch in the airport trying to smuggle up some IMIX.
:kicks

i say make dem pay for all de times we hadda visit a shrink to get dis addiction
 
Top