I'm thinking of auditioning.........

Nica

SAINTSational
for Dreamgirls, the play

mark you I've never acted before.....never did drama at school...........I wonder if I'll just embarrass myself......I don't know how to do and acting audition, I've only auditioned for singing.

Anybody with experience in drama, gimme some tips

R

renegade

for Dreamgirls, the play

mark you I've never acted before.....never did drama at school...........I wonder if I'll just embarrass myself......I don't know how to do and acting audition, I've only auditioned for singing.

Heres what you do....
You pluck two strands of hair from your mans balls....

Bonez

The Black Knigh
I say go for it... more than likely what they're going to do is make you act out a small piece or 2.....

Last edited:

Pretty Preya

aka Tiny-Winey reppin SIA
i say go for it. you will never know what will happen unless you do. if you dont you will be kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life wondering what if I had auditioned.

Nisha7

Going home soon...
for Dreamgirls, the play

I was in a stage production of Dreamgirls in high school...you will have a great time.

Everything ina stage production has to be a bit exagerrated, so its ok to ham up ur movements and even ur singing just a bit

Nica

SAINTSational
just go.........do it......cant hurt......
I suppose......
Heres what you do....
You pluck two strands of hair from your mans balls....
oh shush.....you like dem obeah ting eh
Yeah what bighead said! Also what Nisha7 said about the hamming it up...definitely helps!

:duck

:jack HEY NISHA7!
:lol....Kiz you see that?!
go for it...u never kno what can happen
true but I thinking ....what if I get nervous......I can deal with large crownds but when is just a small group (like under 5) people watching me I get nervous

Nisha7

Going home soon...
I just thought I should tell you that you suck at returning phone calls...and once more...the man backed out once again...I can't even say that I'm surprised.

Atagirl! :D
Wait? When you call me? I talked to you the last time you called....didnt I? :shame:

Are you sure it he that backed out :scratch