i'm so cold!

?

my freind want us to go out tonight, but i am going to decline because it is really too cold outside! :eek:hgosh

J

Juksan Stabbs

Poca said:
my freind want us to go out tonight, but i am going to decline because it is really too cold outside! :eek:hgosh
And the point of this post was..............

LOL...I EN KEH!! You does post bare "special" topics but guh head an express yuh self muh girl...doan lehmuh stop you from displaying yuh thoughts here boah!! :rolleyes:

?

u stalking me or what? :devil

Juksan Stabbs said:
And the point of this post was..............

LOL...I EN KEH!! You does post bare "special" topics but guh head an express yuh self muh girl...doan lehmuh stop you from displaying yuh thoughts here boah!! :rolleyes:

J

Juksan Stabbs

Poca said:
u stalking me or what? :devil
You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)

Spicekween

Meh spirit is in Greenz
Juksan Stabbs said:
You outta yuh francing mind??? You does post bare shyte here on Imix (Rue Merhazit tell me dah yuh shyte clog de system causing the site to crash) and now dah i've seen yuh pic....ummm...i'll be nice an leave that one alone (for now) But ef yuh feeling persecuted i gine leff yuh alone fuh now. I en know dah someone who would be faisty enough to call me out wou turn an get so francing sensitive...like yuh friten ah Juksan Stabbs or sehing!! Watch me an yuh rashole in Barbados dis summer doah...Imix can't ban me for setting the Grass Skirt crew after yuh tail!! (I bet she cyan even pooch back nor nehing so!!) I EN KEH!!! (read muh signature)
**shakes head**

:kicks :kicks

islandcocoa

Chemical-Oxide & Bangaray
Juksan Stabbs said:

BRAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!! boy your lines dem tough!!!! remind me not to get on your badside cause you will cause me fi lift up mi frock :kicks....By the way can i be down wid Grass Skirt this summer in BIM....GRASS SKIRT< GRASS SKIRT...damn thats my Jam dance1

likleancute

Quiet one
islandcocoa said:

BRAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!! boy your lines dem tough!!!! remind me not to get on your badside cause you will cause me fi lift up mi frock :kicks....By the way can i be down wid Grass Skirt this summer in BIM....GRASS SKIRT< GRASS SKIRT...damn thats my Jam dance1

:rolleyes: NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p

AND Stabbs leff de people dem pickney ALone :devil

Spicekween

Meh spirit is in Greenz
likleancute said:
:rolleyes: NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p

:jack

Whappen to ur sig girl? Please tell me it's my computer cuz u have me here deding wid laff :kicks :kicks

likleancute

Quiet one
Spicekween said:
:jack

Whappen to ur sig girl? Please tell me it's my computer cuz u have me here deding wid laff :kicks :kicks

LMAO, mi really cyaaan tell yuh right now lol.

Yuh Going to memoirs tomorrow night?

Spicekween

Meh spirit is in Greenz
likleancute said:
LMAO, mi really cyaaan tell yuh right now lol.

Yuh Going to memoirs tomorrow night?
Not wid all dat snow dey calling fuh dey...yuh mad..

I'm supposed to be going to a b-day ting but I doan even think dey seeing muh face...

Like yuh, is hibernation for the weekend :(

islandcocoa

Chemical-Oxide &amp; Bangaray
likleancute[B said:
]:rolleyes: NOOOOO YOU CAN NOT, You can only be won if i go, we can do de matrix togeddah :p[/B]

Yes I can... I going BIM...God spare my life....and i want a Grass Skirt and Going and get Juks and Stabs all over mi bamsee and I will call you and tell you all about it...why cause you ASSets aint(not a word) going any where....so weddi weddi dance1 dance1

likleancute

Quiet one
islandcocoa said:

Yes I can... I going BIM...God spare my life....and i want a Grass Skirt and Going and get Juks and Stabs all over mi bamsee and I will call you and tell you all about it...why cause you ASSets aint(not a word) going any where....so weddi weddi dance1 dance1

And how de ass yuh know mi naaaw guh eeeeeh? Mi go tell bout Juks an stabbs all over ur bamsee cuh pon yuh tuh lol.

Sweetie

da sweet one
islandcocoa said:

oh please... Juks soft like feather! :rolleyes:

islandcocoa

Chemical-Oxide &amp; Bangaray
likleancute said:
Tell har again Pleaaaaase lol

I see that neither you nor sweetie like Peace...all i know when Juks catch a fire unda di two a yuh tails.....i go be that destant person that I is and call in WASA!!! dance1 dance1

likleancute

Quiet one
islandcocoa said:

I see that neither you nor sweetie like Peace...all i know when Juks catch a fire unda di two a yuh tails.....i go be that destant person that I is and call in WASA!!! dance1 dance1

Please duppy know who fi frighten lol. Tell Juks mi ready fi him anytime. im coulda tall like papa tree mi nuh fraid ah fi him mouth. Afta ah nuh him one have mouth:p

Sweetie

da sweet one
likleancute said:
Please duppy know who fi frighten lol. Tell Juks mi ready fi him anytime. im coulda tall like papa tree mi nuh fraid ah fi him mouth. Afta ah nuh him one have mouth:p
tell dem!

CocaColaBockle

Mixed Breed
Juksan Stabbs said:
JUkks - I love it when you post. You make me feel like I am limin wit de boys in a rum shop in Bim...keep talkin...it brings great memories