I'm nervous

T

Toppa_Toppa

I just ordered the Harry Potter Book set 1-6 Adult UK Hardback edition. I just spent 116 dollars (63 pounds). Ah hope muh father doesn't go on to my account. :(

D Famalie

Ecan gehany worsedan DIS
Toppa_Toppa said:
I just ordered the Harry Potter Book set 1-6 Adult UK Hardback edition. I just spent 116 dollars (63 pounds). Ah hope muh father doesn't go on to my account. :(
dont worry its worth it.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Toppa_Toppa said:
I'll wait until book 7 then get the whole set.

and I don't have to worry about my daddy. :taunt:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Tek yuh cut arse

The books well worth it . I cant wait till next summer when the movie comes out

ahhhh the memories of waiting in line at midnight when the 1st movie from the 1st book came out....Ahhhhh Harry

T

Toppa_Toppa

Taj said:
Tek yuh cut arse

The books well worth it . I cant wait till next summer when the movie comes out

ahhhh the memories of waiting in line at midnight when the 1st movie from the 1st book came out....Ahhhhh Harry
oooh-my-god you're a Harry potter fan!! *squeeee* D Famalie you're one too?! dance1

Shandy n Haul It - I'll tell him school books was expensive this semester. lol

*Edited*

Last edited:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Toppa_Toppa said:
oooh-my-god you're a Harry potter fan!! *squeeee* D Famalie you're one too?! dance1

Shandy n Haul It - I'll tell him school books was expensive thi semester. lol

*Edited*
Yup since freshman yr when my friend was sick and her grandmother sent her the book....within a week the entire floor read the book and was hooked :)

T

Toppa_Toppa

Taj said:
Yup since freshman yr when my friend was sick and her grandmother sent her the book....within a week the entire floor read the book and was hooked :)
Fresher in High School or University? I read them for the first time last yr when HBP came out. The first time through was...magical...ah didn't sleep until I finished. There's so much I want to talk about but I don't want to get carried away. lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Toppa_Toppa said:
Fresher in High School or University? I read them for the first time last yr when HBP came out. The first time through was...magical...ah didn't sleep until I finished. There's so much I want to talk about but I don't want to get carried away. lol
Univ

Yup sleeping was a problem.

T

Toppa_Toppa

Taj said:
Univ

Yup sleeping was a problem.
Who's death was sadder? Dumbledore's or Sirius's?

And I just saw the first picture of Tonks for the fifth movie and she looks pretty cool in costume.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Toppa_Toppa said:
Who's death was sadder? Dumbledore's or Sirius's?

And I just saw the first picture of Tonks for the fifth movie and she looks pretty cool in costume.
hmmm Sirius was so emotional

but Dumbledore he was old but harry needs his help so much...

hmmmm I think Sirius is like harry was abandoned all over again

****squeals good ole Tonks cant wait to see how they do her hair ...they are so good at making the wizardry stuff in the book happen

Last edited:
T

Toppa_Toppa

Taj said:
hmmm Sirius was so emotional

but Dumbledore he was old but harry needs his help so much...

hmmmm I think Sirius is like harry was abandoned all over again

****squeals good ole Tonks cant wait to see how they do her hair ...they are so good at making the wizardry stuff in the book happen
I was distraught when Sirius died...mainly because Harry was distraught and I felt soooo bad for him. :cray:

But Tonks, she looks pretty cool and in the picture her hair was purple so I guess they're filming the guard going to pick up Harry. I hope this movie is good.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Toppa_Toppa said:
I was distraught when Sirius died...mainly because Harry was distraught and I felt soooo bad for him. :cray:

But Tonks, she looks pretty cool and in the picture her hair was purple so I guess they're filming the guard going to pick up Harry. I hope this movie is good.
puhlease its a given

T

Toppa_Toppa

limintrinibwoy said:
allyuh sick oui...speshally toppa :duck
Yeah, whatever. Is only a matter of time before I convert you and Ackee...ah dun ahready have allyuh watching Smallville.

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Toppa_Toppa said:
Yeah, whatever. Is only a matter of time before I convert you and Ackee...ah dun ahready have allyuh watching Smallville.

a big steups...nuh me an potter nah..ah go watch d movie dem daiz it...

T

Toppa_Toppa

Taj said:
puhlease its a given
You like the movies n dem? Hmm...I'm kinna so-so on the movies. PoA and OotP are my favourite books of the series and I was real disappointed by the PoA movie, so if I expect the worst for this one I wouldn't be disappointed. Do you know Harry (Daniel Radcliffe) has very short hair in this movie?! Oooh and the peson they got for the young James Potter is really cute but I was disappointed with the Sirius.

Last edited:
T

Toppa_Toppa

limintrinibwoy said:
a big steups...nuh me an potter nah..ah go watch d movie dem daiz it...
Yeah...dise all yuh saying. When this shipment of books arrive ah goan post my paperback copies to you...so yuh could start from fresh. And you could pass then on to Ackee when yuh finish. And yuh know I'll nag yuh until yuh read them!