I'm going

A

amprincess

Guest
TNT next month for a little vacation :fairy :fairy
I'm taking orders people but please be realistic ;)
what allyuh want from TNT that won't have me bursting my luggage? :p
 

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
if its possible for u to take it to the US den postif to the UK, ill take a pack of bourbon and a pack of sunshine snacks cheese nacho corn chips please;)
 

spicydimples

meximadness
amprincess said:
TNT next month for a little vacation :fairy :fairy
I'm taking orders people but please be realistic ;)
what allyuh want from TNT that won't have me bursting my luggage? :p
u know what i want already...u better not board the plane w/o it!!!:mad:
jk - i'll wait to get it there!!!;) mangos would be nice? :)
 
A

amprincess

Guest
bunjigarlindarlin said:
Fudge please...:D just plain
you don't even wanna know how much fudge I plan on carrying back for myself :O I'm addicted :O but I will see if I can save some for you ;)
 

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
amprincess said:
you don't even wanna know how much fudge I plan on carrying back for myself :O I'm addicted :O but I will see if I can save some for you ;)
so no reply to my request means thats a no?
 
A

amprincess

Guest
Re: Re: I'm going

spicydimples said:
u know what i want already...u better not board the plane w/o it!!!:mad:
jk - i'll wait to get it there!!!;) mangos would be nice? :)
:eek: mango? you want customs to harass me huh? :mad:
nothing for you! :p
 

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
amprincess said:
you don't even wanna know how much fudge I plan on carrying back for myself :O I'm addicted :O but I will see if I can save some for you ;)
i doubt you worst than me.... i get sick offa de ting... but if you going tobago... it have a lady in de corner in de airport wit de best fudge.....
 
A

amprincess

Guest
Lady Slaughter said:
so no reply to my request means thats a no?
sorry :O I can get it but I don't know about that posting business to London ;) you may have to come NY to collect it! :p
 

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
amprincess said:
sorry :O I can get it but I don't know about that posting business to London ;) you may have to come NY to collect it! :p

send it to licc and she'll send it to me............i hope....:freak
 
A

amprincess

Guest
bunjigarlindarlin said:
i doubt you worst than me.... i get sick offa de ting... but if you going tobago... it have a lady in de corner in de airport wit de best fudge.....
yes I am going Tobago for a few days for the 1st time & I wanted to ask you where should I stay? what is the best beach? who have the best food?
 

MSTRUCK

Hot fuh so
amprincess said:
TNT next month for a little vacation :fairy :fairy
I'm taking orders people but please be realistic ;)
what allyuh want from TNT that won't have me bursting my luggage? :p

OK AMPRINCESS..SINCE BOTH AH WE IN NY.. RIGHT.. CAN I HAVE SOME CHILIBEBE.. DEY HAVE SOME IN DE AIRPORT.. AND SOME SWEET MANGO.. AND AH NICE LIL SOUVENIR

THANX IN ADVANCE!!
;)


AND ALSO AH NICE BROWNSKIN DRED MAN TALL AND TING.. SEXY WOOHOO.. AND MAKE SURE HE CLEAN.. U KNOW WHA AH MEAN..

OHH YA GOIN TOBAGO TOO.. WELL MY FAMILY LIVES IN GLAMORGAN.. TELL DEM I SENT U.. AND YUH GOOD TO GO. PLUS DEY HAVE HOTELS RIGHT DEY.. 2 MIN WALK FROM DEY IS DE BEACH..
 
Last edited:
A

amprincess

Guest
Re: Re: I'm going

MSTRUCK said:
OK AMPRINCESS..SINCE BOTH AH WE IN NY.. RIGHT.. CAN I HAVE SOME CHILIBEBE.. DEY HAVE SOME IN DE AIRPORT.. AND SOME SWEET MANGO.. AND AH NICE LIL SOUVENIR

THANX IN ADVANCE!!
;)
I gotta make a list before I leave ;)
 

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
amprincess said:
yes I am going Tobago for a few days for the 1st time & I wanted to ask you where should I stay? what is the best beach? who have the best food?
Try Aunty Jeans.... for the best crab and dumplin.... Store Bay and Pigeon Point and good beaches... they are also the popular ones... if you get a chance or going wit somebody who can drive pretty good on narrrrrooooow roads... lol.. try going and see castara and bloody bay and sorts.. it's very very pretty up there and basically untouched... kinda....

GOing into Scarborough isn't plenty much to see there... and you can pass through there in about 20 mins... lol... do not and i repeat DO NOT EAT AT KFC... dey never have crispy and dey original does be BUN!!!....

hmm... do you want to stay at a hotel or a guest house??? Spences is a good one... arthur's by the sea... my aunt has one called Crusoe's Apartments..... those are self contained???? prices i not sure off....
 
A

amprincess

Guest
bunjigarlindarlin said:
Try Aunty Jeans.... for the best crab and dumplin.... Store Bay and Pigeon Point and good beaches... they are also the popular ones... if you get a chance or going wit somebody who can drive pretty good on narrrrrooooow roads... lol.. try going and see castara and bloody bay and sorts.. it's very very pretty up there and basically untouched... kinda....

GOing into Scarborough isn't plenty much to see there... and you can pass through there in about 20 mins... lol... do not and i repeat DO NOT EAT AT KFC... dey never have crispy and dey original does be BUN!!!....

hmm... do you want to stay at a hotel or a guest house??? Spences is a good one... arthur's by the sea... my aunt has one called Crusoe's Apartments..... those are self contained???? prices i not sure off....
well I don't business w/ seafood since I'm allergic to shellfish :O
but I heard about Store Bay & Pigeon Point already. I'm going w/ a trini so the driving on narrow roads is not a problem ;) the only thing I ever eat from KFC is the zinger combo so I'm sure I'll be safe. not really sure yet whether I want a hotel or guest house - can you get any info from your aunt? thanks for your help. :cool:
 

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
amprincess said:
well I don't business w/ seafood since I'm allergic to shellfish :O
but I heard about Store Bay & Pigeon Point already. I'm going w/ a trini so the driving on narrow roads is not a problem ;) the only thing I ever eat from KFC is the zinger combo so I'm sure I'll be safe. not really sure yet whether I want a hotel or guest house - can you get any info from your aunt? thanks for your help. :cool:
no probs... and my mom just signed off... dammit... i'll get it for you tomorrow....

see if this helps in the meantime

http://www.tobago.hm/tour-info-acco.htm
 
Last edited:
A

amprincess

Guest
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm going

Lady Slaughter said:
and if yu could buy 3 doubles and freeze dem, dat would be nice..:freak


ok ok a done now
good thing I put up this post @ night instead of the middle of the day ;)
 
Top