If You Homophobic .....

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
Yuh Go Like This ....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5HBH9MfqyJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I like this song but I am not homophobic as I am not afraid of gays or lesbians nor do I personally hate them.
Because you don't agree with someone's personal/sexual life style and have no interest in joining them in that lifestyle doesn't mean you are afraid of them or hate them.
I am happy to work alongside a gay person because I believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace but they will be crossing the line if they ever try to entice me into joining them in their personal life style.
Outside of the work environment I don't hang out with gays because 99% of the time they tend to try to entice you into joining them in their personal life style which I have no interest in joining them in.
There is a saying that goes "birds of a feather flock together" and it is very true for most areas of life.

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
I like this song but I am not homophobic as I am not afraid of gays or lesbians nor do I personally hate them.
Because you don't agree with someone's personal/sexual life style and have no interest in joining them in that lifestyle doesn't mean you are afraid of them or hate them.
I am happy to work alongside a gay person because I believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace but they will be crossing the line if they ever try to entice me into joining them in their personal life style.
Outside of the work environment I don't hang out with gays because 99% of the time they tend to try to entice you into joining them in their personal life style which I have no interest in joining them in.
There is a saying that goes "birds of a feather flock together" and it is very true for most areas of life.
Unda a drunk scene .. Wa yuh go do if one a dem tell yuh yuh have a fat bamsee

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
What if yuh djin an one a dem run up to you like "Owwwwwww ... heyyyyyyyy" to slap yuh a five cuz yuh play a big tune

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
This coworker of mines out of the blue today asks if i ever been to a gay club... I said "Wat the fuk... NOOOO!!!!" Then he proceeds to tell me how its a great place to pick up women...

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
THis coworker of mines today asks me out of the blue today if i ever been to a gay club... I said "wat the fuk... NOOO!" And he proceeds to tell me how its a great place to pick up women...
Dais he ploy to get yuh drunk an slip u a miki .. yuh go wake up wit yuh batty rod out if yuh en careful.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
What if yuh djin an one a dem run up to you like "Owwwwwww ... heyyyyyyyy" to slap yuh a five cuz yuh play a big tune
I don't see that ever happening in ah soca fete as soca people are too tight with their money.
Only place where someone has ever walked up to me and offered me money for playing a big tune that they loved was in an African club and those crowds are generally very macho in their behaviour from the male side. I think the fellow who did it was Mr Macho himself who gave me a £10 note mainly to impress the ladies that he was a big spender that had plenty money to give them a good time. LOL!!

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
I don't see that ever happening in ah soca fete as soca people are too tight with their money.
Only place where someone has ever walked up to me and offered me money for playing a big tune that they loved was in an African club and those crowds are generally very macho in their behaviour from the male side. I think the fellow who did it was Mr Macho himself who gave me a £10 note mainly to impress the ladies that he was a big spender that had plenty money to give them a good time. LOL!!
When ah mean slap yuh a five I dont mean money ... amm .. a open handed bonx

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
When ah mean slap yuh a five I dont mean money ... amm .. a open handed bonx
Ok I get you now. I would slap a five with anyone regards doing a good job, if they feel I have done a good job or I feel they have done a good job and the person who is being commended views it as an appropriate gesture.

In fact it makes no difference to me whether a person is gay, straight, black, white or yellow; if they do a good job then they should be commended for doing so but in a manner that is appropriate and respectful to them.

bktrini305

This coworker of mines out of the blue today asks if i ever been to a gay club... I said "Wat the fuk... NOOOO!!!!" Then he proceeds to tell me how its a great place to pick up women...
Is it really that strange to you? Like he probably just wanted u to go so n!ggas would buy you drinks and he could take them. That's usually what happens when I take a straight male friend. And... they DO usually end up hooking up with whatever girl is there semi-horny cuz nobody wants her even though they wining up on her.

Granted if somebody is immature enough to not want to socialize with me for that i probably wouldn't try and convince them. It would just irritate me and I'd put them in a category. So it would be quite a mutual discomfort.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
The way homophobia is defined, not agreeing with the lifestyle just might be enough. You don't have to fear or hate them. Such is the bullshit that they made a compound word but rearranged the definition of what phobia traditionally means in order to put anyone and everyone (even those who simply don't agree with the "lifestyle") as homophobic. So doh go around explaining all that because to many of them is de same khaki pants.

HAB dat fella suspect. Straight man eh interested in being in no gay club. No straight man is trying to purposely be in an environment where a man could advance on them. Is one thing if a gay man try an chat yuh up outside but if yuh going in their club then yuh basically inviting them or saying is ok to approach. That not normal thinking no matter what any gay, down low, or half and half man want to say. They will do and say anything to make yuh feel as if you somehow immature or close minded once yuh show any signs that yuh find it abnormal.

bktrini305

HAB dat fella suspect. Straight man eh interested in being in no gay club. No straight man is trying to purposely be in an environment where a man could advance on them. Is one thing if a gay man try an chat yuh up outside but if yuh going in their club then yuh basically inviting them or saying is ok to approach. That not normal thinking no matter what any gay, down low, or half and half man want to say. They will do and say anything to make yuh feel as if you somehow immature or close minded once yuh show any signs that yuh find it abnormal.
Boiling everything down to sex is what IS closed minded. Another reason gay clubs exist is because it is seen as abnormal to be too effeminate, not just because man doh track man in straight clubs. A straight person misses out on completely platonic interactions with wonderful people by being afraid to go where they may feel most comfortable. If a gay person will go to a straight club to be with straight people he deems friends, and a straight person will not do the same then it is close mindedness. It is still a bar at the end of the day and there will be something to cater to everyone's needs. Saying it again: NORMALLY straight men find pum pum in gay clubs.

I really have no problem with people clinging to their little israeli dessert book; i still eat pork and have muslim friends, still eat beef and have hindu friends. But certain behavior is for 18 year olds.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Boiling everything down to sex is what IS closed minded. Another reason gay clubs exist is because it is seen as abnormal to be too effeminate, not just because man doh track man in str. ght clubs. A straight person misses out on completely platonic interactions with wonderful people by being afraid to go where they may feel most comfortable. If a gay person will go to a straight club to be with straight people he deems friends, and a straight person will not do the same then it is close mindedness. It is still a bar at the end of the day and there will be something to cater to everyone's needs. Saying it again: NORMALLY straight men find pum pum in gay clubs.

I really have no problem with people clinging to their little israeli dessert book; i still eat pork and have muslim friends, still eat beef and have hindu friends. But certain behavior is for 18 year olds.
Where does fear come in? Speaking for myself only I am not afraid to go anywhere. I am simply not interested no matter how you or anyone else frame it. I not short on friends so I do need to go gay club fuh dat. Whether gay man trackin man in regular club or not eh relevant to me because like I said the free to try ah ting anywhere. However once yuh go in their club imo yuh signaling that yuh down. People does go in crackhouse to watch tv?

antiguad

So Socapro, you don't hang out with gays but you KNOW that 99% of the times they will try to entice you to join their lifestyle?

I guess you're a psychic now?

Of course, I would never condemn a person for following their beliefs. If you don't agree with homosexuality that's your perogative, and personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

It's just amusing when people make statements like your 99% statement without having any sort of actual experience to make such claims.