If You Could Ask Any Caribbean Artist A Question

Red Pole

topclassbubbla said:
...who would it be, and what would you ask?
I would like to ask Kitch if he sees the musical content of calypso today as a matter of keeping up with the times or is it a detriment to the industry.

topclassbubbla

Red Pole said:
I would like to ask Kitch if he sees the musical content of calypso today as a matter of keeping up with the times or is it a detriment to the industry.
You only want an answer to that question from Kitch alone? I would think that any vet calypsonian could give a similar perspective. :confused

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
topclassbubbla said:
Is that an inside joke?...I doh know enough about him to know the Indian reference.
if you listenin to any of his recent songs (last 5-7 years) he sings about all the corruption that the indian gov't is invloved in. even talks smut about the leader of the maha sabha. no low blows to afro-trinidadians, so i wanna know, if despite all this, indian people can still consider him a friend or even be in his presence.

Red Pole

topclassbubbla said:
You only want an answer to that question from Kitch alone? I would think that any vet calypsonian could give a similar perspective. :confused
Among the vet calypsonians (vet meaning been in the biz 40 or more years) I think Kitch had the same popularity and charisma in his day that the young bucks are enjoying today.

Another question I would like to ask any female calypsonian is "The role of women in calypso has changed drastically in the last 10 years, What do you think it will be in the next 10 years?"

Taina

Temptress
n00ner said:
Alison Hinds

"Would you like another child?"

bbbwwaaahhhaaaaa, u are a real mess, boy. LOL

I would ask Buju Banton what is the inspiration behind his music? and would he sing for me one time. The last time I saw this man, he had an acoustic guitar, and he sang Shilo with no back up singers. It send shivers up my spine.

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
I would ask Roots one of the following:

Do you love me?
Can I jump you?
Can we elope?

but seriously I think I would ask him to give me some private lessons on his bass guitar:D

D

DJ Trixx

topclassbubbla said:
...who would it be, and what would you ask?

I would ask any band at random,

Why do you feel the need to sing everyone elses song during your stage performance when your CD has an average of 14 songs?

Taina

Temptress
DJ Trixx said:
I would ask any band at random,

Why do you feel the need to sing everyone elses song during your stage performance when your CD has an average of 14 songs?
good question, good question :kicks :kicks

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
sexytrini9 said:
AHH WAITING :gangsta :gangsta :gangsta
:rolleyes:

Need me to answer those questions for you??? :cool:

I would ask Abhi Blackman where she gets her inspiration from

Vybez Kartel - If his normal life anything like what his lyrics seem to portray....

ah...