I will miss my IMIX Fam next week...

Honikane

People, I am leaving for sweet T & T tonight and I must say that I am a bit broken up that I have to leave the safety of my IMIX world:(
But have no fear, I will wine down for alll of allyuh in Beenie man next week Thursday!:D :D :D

M

MrBlackRock

Honikane said:
People, I am leaving for sweet T & T tonight and I must say that I am a bit broken up that I have to leave the safety of my IMIX world:(
But have no fear, I will wine down for alll of allyuh in Beenie man next week Thursday!:D :D :D
ok keep it proper. see yuh when i get back too..

D

Dragon

Have ah safe trip … Islandmix can be access from any where in the world. Just type www.islandmix.com tell them Dragon sent you. One more thing you must post ah pic of yuhself on the beach

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
do me a fave and bring back a steel pan shirt please. any will do, preference 2wards phase II though. thx

salt

Honikane

DRAGON said:
Have ah safe trip … Islandmix can be access from any where in the world. Just type www.islandmix.com tell them Dragon sent you. One more thing you must post ah pic of yuhself on the beach
I know I can, but I realy don't want to have my laptop on de beach;)

As fuh de pic on de beach, fuh sure! If yuh see bikini's going in dis grip tonight!

A

amprincess

lordsalt said:
do me a fave and bring back a steel pan shirt please. any will do, preference 2wards phase II though. thx

salt
:rolleyes: still begging for shirts? :p