I was bored so ......

Nica

SAINTSational
I went next door and frightened my neighbour. :kicks:

She had just closed her window and pulled down her blinds...but the window wasn't properly locked so I opened it from outside. I could she her feet through the blinds so I saw when she turned to look at the window. She was so scared to move she just stood there too afraid to look outside but she cussing..."wah de mudda ass nuh" :rofl:

N e who she peek through the blinds and jump back one time when she saw a figure outside....when I start laughing she realised I was playing a prank. She cuss me out stink yes!! :rofl:

But it was fun... I got my ab work out right there..

LastDragon55

Steel City Man
Val said:

She had just closed her window and pulled down her blinds...but the window wasn't properly locked so I opened it from outside. I could she her feet through the blinds so I saw when she turned to look at the window. She was so scared to move she just stood there too afraid to look outside but she cussing..."wah de mudda ass nuh" :rofl:

N e who she peek through the blinds and jump back one time when she saw a figure outside....when I start laughing she realised I was playing a prank. She cuss me out stink yes!! :rofl:

Be glad she doesn't believe in home protection. :gangsta

Last edited:
S

sharkie

Val said:
only cause she couldn't find one upstairs.....now sharkie I know you woulda buss meh ass
best believe i was peltin SOMETHIN behind yuh

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Yuh lucky she en go fuh she gat!!!!

But at 10 I dere callin callin my uncle no response by de house so I went by his bedroom window an peep thru. LaWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDd who tell me do dat

Well ketch him foopin some gyul
LOL
He had a lil talk with me de nex day about personal space etc

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Taj said:

But at 10 I dere callin callin my uncle no response by de house so I went by his bedroom window an peep thru. LaWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDd who tell me do dat

LOL
:rofl:

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Val said:

i woulda jump back too even if ah did see in plain daylight :shout:

Kiz

Val said:

She shoulda empty she posey on yuh

V

vincy_socababy

Taj said:

LOL

is how yuh fass :rofl::rofl::rofl:

zouk

Fyah Statah
Taj said:

LOL
lol

yellowman

Jedi Saltfish Eater
Val said:

damn, yuh dah bored?