I want my Sister back!!!!

L

LiL Bk Honey

I am not a new member. I'm just here to tell you island Mix people to give me back my Sister. Ever since she started this IMix thing it's been tearing us apart. She's never home anymore hanging out almost everynite going to club carib or whatever that shit is. She owe me $20 but she giving money for paintball trips. Anyway, I'm sure you guys are cool but yall party to much. She has to work. Maybe some of yall dont have jobs. But thats not important. What is important is my Sister is acting brand new. All I hear is Soca this and Soca that. Wine and bend over this and that. If you guys really care about her yall will let her go. Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny.:D ..I mean :(

bkhoney

My Heart
LiL Bk Honey said:
I am not a new member. I'm just here to tell you island Mix people to give me back my Sister. Ever since she started this IMix thing it's been tearing us apart. She's never home anymore hanging out almost everynite going to club carib or whatever that shit is. She owe me $20 but she giving money for paintball trips. Anyway, I'm sure you guys are cool but yall party to much. She has to work. Maybe some of yall dont have jobs. But thats not important. What is important is my Sister is acting brand new. All I hear is Soca this and Soca that. Wine and bend over this and that. If you guys really care about her yall will let her go. Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny.:D ..I mean :(
:eek: what de hail r u doin?!!!!!!!!!!! get off.....right now :mad: ah can't believe u :eek: if u wanted to join all u had to do was say so.....don't try tuh use me as an excuse :rolleyes:

now go away b4 ah :fyah yuh a$$

SSS

damm this is so sad.................but i like when u sister comes to the bar she does give me big tips I guess wid u money.

but she should bring u out.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
LiL Bk Honey said:
Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny.:D ..I mean :(

LOL @ tryin to bag a hunny.......bk, ah believe she's really yuh sis, de madness runs in de family.....:eek:

Socaboy

look meh!
LiL Bk Honey said:
The best remedy for that is RUM!

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
This post has been stamped and approved to be a classic..

Carry on!!! :anddat

PS: The CTA has your sister, it is her other side job but if you want to join up just hand in your resume and references. WE WANT YOU!! :fyah

Signed PJK

bkhoney

My Heart
PhatJamz kiDD said:
This post has been stamped and approved to be a classic..

Carry on!!! :anddat

PS: The CTA has your sister, it is her other side job but if you want to join up just hand in your resume and references. WE WANT YOU!! :fyah

Signed PJK
:eek: don't encourage her.....she leaving and she ain't coming back.

MoNi

Eyes of the Emperial Lion
But what d a$$....BK I see ya sister really protesting that she come on Imix to speak her mind. I told u she said she had enough of u and the soca music she even called u a traitor now this is to funny.........Carry on!!!!

**MoNi makes sure she saves this post.....ask PJK states it is a classic**:cool:

M

MrBlackRock

LiL Bk Honey said:
really doh.. who cares

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
I late, but ah saying my piece :fyah

Likkle gyal, hush yuh dyam mouth. bkhoney is one ah muh favorite members. She have muh balling bloody murder laughter fuh days. We guh vex if yuh tek she from we.

bkhoney is ours now :p

bkhoney, how yuh could neglect yuh likkle sister so? :(

bkhoney

My Heart
jalani said:
I late, but ah saying my piece :fyah

Likkle gyal, hush yuh dyam mouth. bkhoney is one ah muh favorite members. She have muh balling bloody murder laughter fuh days. We guh vex if yuh tek she from we.

bkhoney is ours now :p

bkhoney, how yuh could neglect yuh likkle sister so? :(
thanks sweetie.......ah don't neglect her.....we just don't like de same things....ah tried but she won't budge.....what can ah do? :O