I vex...

Sweetie

da sweet one
OMG NO THIS MAN DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!


FIRST of all.... yuh weak dumplin who after our FIRST meal say he good for de day pretty much, who NEVER call till like 10 hrs later when de roti shop DONE close comin and say bout I AINT GET HE A ROTI!!!! Yet still I wait from de time of our first meal till all up to when he call waitin to hear from he so we could go and get we rotis and NOTHIN!! :mad .. listen I vex already today yuh know!
 

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
Sweetie said:
OMG NO THIS MAN DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!


FIRST of all.... yuh weak dumplin who after our FIRST meal say he good for de day pretty much, who NEVER call till like 10 hrs later when de roti shop DONE close comin and say bout I AINT GET HE A ROTI!!!! Yet still I wait from de time of our first meal till all up to when he call waitin to hear from he so we could go and get we rotis and NOTHIN!! :mad .. listen I vex already today yuh know!

CUSS HE .. CUSS HE....:lol
 

Socaboy

look meh!
Sweetie said:
OMG NO THIS MAN DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!


FIRST of all.... yuh weak dumplin who after our FIRST meal say he good for de day pretty much, who NEVER call till like 10 hrs later when de roti shop DONE close comin and say bout I AINT GET HE A ROTI!!!! Yet still I wait from de time of our first meal till all up to when he call waitin to hear from he so we could go and get we rotis and NOTHIN!! :mad .. listen I vex already today yuh know!
well after you make me eat that Golden Girdle, that $hit hurt meh belly too much to eat again!!!:mad
 

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Socaboy said:
ha ha...what is this yoohoo?
LMAO!!!:lol I want some cokes...pepsi cokes:kicks

Socaboy yuh wrong we were waiting on you whole day to go and eat the roti!!!! Is your fault yuh had to go and check out the world b4 jus goin an' eat hmph:p
 

Socaboy

look meh!
QueenBea said:
LMAO!!!:lol I want some cokes...pepsi cokes:kicks

Socaboy yuh wrong we were waiting on you whole day to go and eat the roti!!!! Is your fault yuh had to go and check out the world b4 jus goin an' eat hmph:p
figured you would join in all the lies too...:rolleyes:
 

Sweetie

da sweet one
QueenBea said:
LMAO!!!:lol I want some cokes...pepsi cokes:kicks

Socaboy yuh wrong we were waiting on you whole day to go and eat the roti!!!! Is your fault yuh had to go and check out the world b4 jus goin an' eat hmph:p
TELL HIM!

And like stick break in he ears.. we all tell him to get breakfast but noooooooo mrRingalingCokes had to go and get de "mammoth hormone RCMP look at me i'm a big mounty in Canada" burger dat go and make war with he tummy :rolleyes:
 

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Sweetie said:
TELL HIM!

And like stick break in he ears.. we all tell him to get breakfast but noooooooo mrRingalingCokes had to go and get de "mammoth hormone RCMP look at me i'm a big mounty in Canada" burger dat go and make war with he tummy :rolleyes:
steups dats what he get for coming empty handed from Juniors hmph!
 
Top