I Smell A Boycott Tomorrow

Chandra

baxters_road who u does be boycotting 2morrow?

U know u always does seem to have me Curious about things!:p

Red Pole

baxters_road said:
TROOPS...........................
De only ting I want to smell is barbecue pig tails

What de fack you boycotting now? I aint runnin willy nilly behind nuh half a tanta widout knowing what I getting into.

*puts guttaperk in back pocket*

baxters

FRAUD
Re: Re: I Smell A Boycott Tomorrow

Red Pole said:
De only ting I want to smell is barbecue pig tails

What de fack you boycotting now? I aint runnin willy nilly behind nuh half a tanta widout knowing what I getting into.

*puts guttaperk in back pocket*

you yuh pie corner cunnnie.......set up de facking msn...cause de rashole seaspray like it gone tuh you head

D

Dragon

Re: Re: Re: I Smell A Boycott Tomorrow

baxters_road said:
OKOKOKOK......DE BOYCOTT START:fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah
If there is a boycott why are you still on the site talking nonsense

baxters

FRAUD
Red Pole said:
yuh boxie bandit, I got a msn account but can't use de facking messenger

SEE...you got tuh be from pie corner man....cause duh aint got nuh computers up dey......:rolleyes:

MuddyAngel

Boycotting is a powerful tool for getting your point across and proving the strength behind a specific "cause". However, if the cause is unknown the boycott is a waste of time. Seems only those involved and awre of the comess will benefit from the idea of "unity" that is shown by this MBR boycott.

In other words. . . whatever the hell happended to MBR is a done deal!!! Get over it and in Rome do as the Romans do or get the hell out of Rome. Don't even boycott JUST LEAVE!!!!

One day the Romans will get the message when their kingdom is empty and there are no civilians or servants. Then there will no longer be a kingdom.

:fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Mrs_Scorpion said:
Boycotting is a powerful tool for getting your point across and proving the strength behind a specific "cause". However, if the cause is unknown the boycott is a waste of time. Seems only those involved and awre of the comess will benefit from the idea of "unity" that is shown by this MBR boycott.

In other words. . . whatever the hell happended to MBR is a done deal!!! Get over it and in Rome do as the Romans do or get the hell out of Rome. Don't even boycott JUST LEAVE!!!!

One day the Romans will get the message when their kingdom is empty and there are no civilians or servants. Then there will no longer be a kingdom.

:fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah :fyah
:confused

Exactly what are YOU talking about?

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
The truth about MBR

my estranged husband has not been banned...he just sick of talkin to all these cunnies.....dog bite u

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Re: The truth about MBR

soca junkie said:
my estranged husband has not been banned...he just sick of talkin to all these cunnies.....dog bite u
LMAO @ dog bite u.....allyuh been married for how long again?:rolleyes: