I SAW SIGNS that the CARIBBEAN GAY COMMUNITY is GETTING BRAVE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
MAnnnnn, did anyone see the BULLAS from JAMDOWN and TRINIDAD GETTING DOWN on the PARKWAY? :kicks:kicks

Mannnnn, that had to be the HIGHLIGHT of the DAY. :kicks:kicks

YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Dr Insane

labour day is da worse 4 dat shit.
You never been to labour day but yuh know its the worst... when you in a place dat allow gay marriages

you shud just SHUT DA FUK UP on things yuh know about... and doh talk about things yuh never seen in your fukin life.

bouyon king

Banned
You never been to labour day but yuh know its the worst... when you in a place dat allow gay marriages

you shud just SHUT DA FUK UP on things yuh know about... and doh talk about things yuh never seen in your fukin life.
i never been 2 labour day?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

get a load of yuh....:kicks

Dr Insane

if i understood your words correctly in a thread... i think yuh never been... and i really didn't see that much bullas.

Ras_Apache

the bullas made a big statement out there. they came out parading amongst over 1 million bulla hating west indians and no one aint do sh!t to them. all that talk bout what allya go do to di battyman....and no one did shyte! the bullas had a blast jumpin up wid allya and allya had a blast jumpin wid di bullas :kicks

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
the bullas made a big statement out there. they came out parading amongst over 1 million bulla hating west indians and no one aint do sh!t to them. all that talk bout what allya go do to di battyman....and no one did shyte! the bullas had a blast jumpin up wid allya and allya had a blast jumpin wid di bullas :kicks

:kicks

L

Links30

LOL, It serve allyuh right, shit, i was a bit shocked when i saw certain tings mehself, even white gay men were in the mix, ah sey, now look at this sausage fest goin on. Dias why i be on the sidelines just watchin ting, my days of jump up is ova, well in NY dat is.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot

DAYUM!!!!!! where did all this come from???

*snort* :lol :lol

This reminds me of the time I was playing mas on the Parkway and this gay man in a women's costume was so busy spinning and jumping around he ran right into me and knocked off the false eyelash from my right eye. I'm 5' 4" and dude was about 6'+ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: True story, Scouts Honor!!! :rofl: