i really wish

mr.deuce

professional whiner man
this wasnt the same time as trini carnival....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAH5HQmDFgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAH5HQmDFgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sweetredbutta

this wasnt the same time as trini carnival....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAH5HQmDFgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAH5HQmDFgk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
WOW! It’s definitely worth giving up Trini carnival for 1 year to experience dat…..

mr.deuce

professional whiner man
all i need is ppl will to go along with.... im not trying to end up like the crew in touristas....(i figure we would blend in more...)
lol but im not trying to be feting alone either...

so who wants to go 2011?

C

cassette_craig

i can try hop over fuh 2011 yes. I can learn the language in dat piece of time as well

sweetredbutta

all i need is ppl will to go along with.... im not trying to end up like the crew in touristas....(i figure we would blend in more...)
lol but im not trying to be feting alone either...

so who wants to go 2011?
I'm down fuh 2011.....

mr.deuce

professional whiner man
i wanna be in costume apart of it....
as far as the language.... Rosetta stone works wonders... using it to learn japanese... hotel hookups if my cousin doesnt get bored at her job...

sweetredbutta

as far as the language.... Rosetta stone works wonders... using it to learn japanese... hotel hookups if my cousin doesnt get bored at her job...
well i hear not just "anybody" can be part of the parade.....I'm going to do some research and see. I have a friend here in Miami dat dances on telemundo and she told me dat she going in 2011.....I go ask her more details because the other dancers go every year...

mr.deuce

professional whiner man
well i hear not just "anybody" can be part of the parade.....I'm going to do some research and see. I have a friend here in Miami dat dances on telemundo and she told me dat she going in 2011.....I go ask her more details because the other dancers go every year...
keep me posted...

C

cassette_craig

rosetta stone huh? thanks man i owe yuh some beers

Whats dis about hotel hook ups?

mr.deuce

professional whiner man
rosetta stone huh? thanks man i owe yuh some beers

Whats dis about hotel hook ups?
my cousin works at a hilton so i get employee rates...
but she has a tendency to get bored with her jobs and randomly quits kinda frequently... i told her she need to chill cuz its getting harder to just get a job nowadays...

sweetredbutta

but she has a tendency to get bored with her jobs and randomly quits kinda frequently... i told her she need to chill cuz its getting harder to just get a job nowadays...
yeah, she need to hang tight....if not, my auntie is a manager at Hyatt.....friends and family rates still high sometimes though.....

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
yup it is quite pricey to be apart of the escolas...im **crossin fingers** gonna b apart of beija flor 2010!

C

cassette_craig

true @ it hard fuh get jobs nowadays

Well like srb seh, hilton rates can be quite high when dem get ready ESPECIALLY round dis kinda times too.

yup it is quite pricey to be apart of the escolas...im **crossin fingers** gonna b apart of beija flor 2010!
Pano maybe you can give us the hook up since you GOT the hook up

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
i doh have no hook up! LOL i think it is about 1k bucks i have to check and make sure. I can stay by my friend faddah hotel for free while i am there but his hotel is in Goiânia and the carnaval is in Rio...so yeah. LOL I will find out what is going on tho...if u want to just be a spectator i suggest u start lookin around as soon as 2010 reach for cheaper hotels for 2011...if you want to be apart of the escolas you need to first decide which esocla you want to join and then see wat their requirements are

C

cassette_craig

i doh have no hook up! LOL i think it is about 1k bucks i have to check and make sure. I can stay by my friend faddah hotel for free while i am there but his hotel is in Goiânia and the carnaval is in Rio...so yeah. LOL I will find out what is going on tho...if u want to just be a spectator i suggest u start lookin around as soon as 2010 reach for cheaper hotels for 2011...if you want to be apart of the escolas you need to first decide which esocla you want to join and then see wat their requirements are
since when you dont have the hook up?

I want to be a part of the escolas widout the trannies. :duck HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
since when you dont have the hook up?

I want to be a part of the escolas widout the trannies. :duck HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LOLOLO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: u have to go look up all the schools... a few are Beija Flor, Mangueira, and Salgueiro...it is a million more. i will get back to you guys in a bit about it

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
Ok here is a list of the MAJOR Escolas from Rio:

* GRES Acadêmicos de Santa Cruz
* GRES Acadêmicos do Grande Rio
* GRES Acadêmicos do Salgueiro
* GRES Beija-Flor de Nilópolis
* GRES Caprichosos de Pilares
* GRES Estação Primeira de Mangueira
* GRES Estácio de Sá
* GRES Imperatriz Leopoldinense
* GRES Império Serrano
* GRES Mocidade Independente de Padre Miguel
* GRES Portela
* GRES Rocinha
* GRES Unidos da Tijuca
* GRES Unidos de Vila Isabel
* GRES Unidos de Padre Miguel
* GRES Unidos do Porta da Pedra
* GRES Unidos do Viradouro
* GRES São Clemente
* AESCRJ (Association of Samba schools)
* LIESA (Samba Schools League)

this was via Wikipedia...there are more but again those are the ones that everyone comes to see...today is the parade of the winners...Salgueiro and Beija flor will be the ones heading it as they are the 1st and 2nd place ones...I think it is generally the top 6 escolas

C

cassette_craig

Ok here is a list of the MAJOR Escolas from Rio:

* GRES Acadêmicos de Santa Cruz
* GRES Acadêmicos do Grande Rio
* GRES Acadêmicos do Salgueiro
* GRES Beija-Flor de Nilópolis
* GRES Caprichosos de Pilares
* GRES Estação Primeira de Mangueira
* GRES Estácio de Sá
* GRES Imperatriz Leopoldinense
* GRES Império Serrano
* GRES Mocidade Independente de Padre Miguel
* GRES Portela
* GRES Rocinha
* GRES Unidos da Tijuca
* GRES Unidos de Vila Isabel
* GRES Unidos de Padre Miguel
* GRES Unidos do Porta da Pedra
* GRES Unidos do Viradouro
* GRES São Clemente
* AESCRJ (Association of Samba schools)
* LIESA (Samba Schools League)

this was via Wikipedia...there are more but again those are the ones that everyone comes to see...today is the parade of the winners...Salgueiro and Beija flor will be the ones heading it as they are the 1st and 2nd place ones...I think it is generally the top 6 escolas
Suh since you know whassup you tell us which are the best ones we should choose from den.

I want wine behind andrea soares (sp)