I need help for school!!

CaribGyrl

SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx
Anyone know of any sites on the net for scholarship??? Loans are gonna kick my A$$ and I'm really in need ....HELP!!:confused

Ladyhaiti

Carib Gyrl,
I don't know if there's one in New York, but if you have acess to a Collage Access Center I suggest you go there. People are ther to help you with anything concerning college, and I know first hand there's a lot of info concerining scholarships.. If you don't have one there, try logging onto Google and typr in Collge Access Center and see what happens. Good Luck :)

CaribGyrl

SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx
Thanks everyone. Because Graduate school is going to be NO JOKE!! These are good sites for me to check out!

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
try the inroads scholarship. they are geared toward minorities but it is very demanding and stringent. you have to have a very good gpa to be considered and must maintain that gpa throughout your schooling as well as participate in workshops over the summer. these are intense and some people can't deal with it. but check it out, i'm sure you can do it if you really want it.

check out the financial aid office at your school. they may have a list of different scholarships that the school offers and may not tell the general population. i just found this out last year. they had a book with a whole bunch of scholarships that most people didn't even know were available including myself.

100% SOCA FETE FRIDAY, MAY 16.......CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS