I need a favor....

bkhoney

My Heart
can someone pls call me @ work....ah need some TLC and some encouraging words.....i'm feeling a little depressed today :(

Ruby Q

1 Sexy B!tch in trainin
bkhoney said:
can someone pls call me @ work....ah need some TLC and some encouraging words.....i'm feeling a little depressed today :(
sorry to hear that..... :(
i hope you feel better

I would ask for the number but there is a good chance that I will just make it worse :O

bkhoney

My Heart
Rictash is on de job! thanks ladies!

2bad....ah good babes...no worries ;)

Ruby - ah doubt it sweetie...u is too nice :D

ShellyBoo77

bkhoney said:
Girl...if I had yah # I would call you..but for right now...remember it's JUST A JOB...you are still YOUNG and SMART and that is NOT your career...so know that when them ole foggies and young brats get on yah nerves at work, you have YOUTH, BRAINS, and BEAUTY on your side, so FUK dem....

breathe in the postive, exhale the negative:D

bkhoney

My Heart
Re: Re: I need a favor....

ShellyBoo77 said:
Girl...if I had yah # I would call you..but for right now...remember it's JUST A JOB...you are still YOUNG and SMART and that is NOT your career...so know that when them ole foggies and young brats get on yah nerves at work, you have YOUTH, BRAINS, and BEAUTY on your side, so FUK dem....

breathe in the postive, exhale the negative:D
on the contrary babes....this is my career even though i'm only 24......but my job ain't stressing me....thanks for de encouraging words...