I love.....

Cimo 2

KingBea...
I love .....

...being apart of the Imix fam...in case I nevah said it before I love all of you (you too NYTrini).Peace,Guidance,and Blessin's.

What else allyuh love???:angel1 :luv

S

Solidarity

Re: I love .....

Cimo 2 said:
...being apart of the Imix fam...in case I nevah said it before I love all of you (you too NYTrini).Peace,Guidance,and Blessin's.

oh rass, here we go! :D

S

Solidarity

soca junkie said:
my mom and dad.........my friends ain't too bad either....
a nex ting start...:fyah (in a good way, not like australia)

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: I love .....

Cimo 2 said:

aww gee imix loves you too Cimo, but forreal I know what you mean I love imix to bad

S

Solidarity

de fact dat people on dis site rehl comfortable wit dem psychoses. oonu mek it hard to stay away from de mix fuh true. :D

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
Solidarity said:
de fact dat people on dis site rehl comfortable wit dem psychoses. oonu mek it hard to stay away from de mix fuh true. :D
now you making people run to dictionary.com

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
Re: Re: I Love....

soca junkie said:
awwww..but yuh ain't follow the rules...you supposed to start a new post of your own....but i'll let it slide.. :)
I know.:( I don't follow the rules too good. i messed up the I hate it when... post too.

goku

SAIYAN-SADDIST 3
I Love

I love the fact that all of you have all this love for so many things.

and oh yeah...I love a good oildown(d food)

S

Solidarity

Re: Re: I love.....

GeeDawg said:
now you making people run to dictionary.com
nah man, small ting dat. but what i also love is how de fete masters dem descend like a troop of commandos on de mix...respect allyuh! lol.

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
Re: Re: Re: I love.....

Solidarity said:
nah man, small ting dat. but what i also love is how de fete masters dem descend like a troop of commandos on de mix...respect allyuh! lol.
now you messin up too????? :mad:

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
I love...

when people too shamed to admit when something embarassing happened to them, even though no one noticed it happened....lol lol

S

Solidarity

Re: I Love

goku said:
I love the fact that all of you have all this love for so many things.

and oh yeah...I love a good oildown(d food)
so y yuh want to mek it yuh profession to de sad :confused